Comfort Zone (Odell Beckham)

"Bruh you need to get yo ass up" my homie Jarvis said.

"Man I'm tired right now, and on top of that I ain't got nun to do".

"I already told you that you need to come to the strip club with me at least one time".

Jarvis has been trying to get me out the house for the past years we've known each other. I'm not like a lot of dudes my age. I like to binge-watch shit on Netflix, I still play football and all but I don't go out with my bros on the regular. I really been getting tired of him trying to convince me to go though.

"Fine, fine, fine!! DANG MAN" I said getting irritated by the second.

"Finally" he said throwing his hands in the air.

~

~

(At the strip club)

As we're walking in, all I see is ass being thrown. Like these girls must've had some type of super strength or something to get up and spin on them poles like that.

I just wanna bend over every shawty in here and pound tf out of all them.

"How you like it so far bruh" Jarvis said laughing at my facial expression.

"This a lil too much ass for me" I said laughing.

After talking and some drinks we end up in the VIP section.

"Man how you feel about this? Like the whole clubbing thing and throwing ass?"

"Its alright, but Ion know what to think. Its just like...I'm here". Like literally all I did was thro some money on a couple of girls and watch them shake they ass in my face yes I was turned on but... eh.

"Well I got a surprise for you Mr. I'm here" he said throwing up air quotes.

Suddenly I see this brown skin, thick, sexy girl come up to me.

"You look a little tense" she said rubbing my shoulders. I was getting turned every second. She took my hand and led me to this red room.

"Sit back, relax, and let me take care of you"

When I tell you I just wanted to bust shawty wide open.

"How about you come sit on daddy lap and let me take care of you" I said biting my lip looking at her.

She looked like she was already wet for me. She had this look of lust in her eyes that just said: Fuck me already!!

She came and straddled my lap. I started rubbing on her thick brown thighs. She started sucking on my neck.

"Tell me what you want me to do for you baby" she said rubbing me through my pants. I was already hard and if its possible she was gonna make me harder.

I started rubbing her through her lingerie and snatched it off and she gasped. I grabbed her neck and she moaned. I smirked.

"Oh you like that rough shit don't you huh" I said smacking her ass and gripping it hard.

I plunged my finger into her wet, tight pussy as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Ughhh" she moaned.

"Damn you tight babygirl".

"It's been a while" she said smirking.

"Lemme get a taste" I said pulling my fingers out as she sucked on them seductively.

She gon have my kids if she suck on my fingers like that again😐.

I picked her up and put her legs on my shoulder while I ate her out.

"Ughhh, daddy" she moaned.

"Say my name baby, that's right" I said as I smacked her ass.

"Fuuuuuuckkk" she moaned as I hummed against her pussy lips.

She kept trying to push my shoulders back while a nigga was still tryna eat🤷🏽‍♂️.

"Nuh uh don't run babygirl. Stay yo pretty ass right here".

"I gonna cum baby, stoooopp".

"Cum on daddy tongue" I said as I kept eating her out.

"I'M CUMMING" she screamed, but little did she know......😏

"Stop baby, I can't take it".

"Nawhhhh babeyh, you was doing allat teasing".

"Stop daddy, I gotta pee".

She ain't never had a real nigga make her squirt.

I stuck two fingers in her and started going in and out fast.

"Daddy its too much. I'm finna-- ughhh"

She squirted all over my tongue and I swallowed all that.

"You taste sweet mamas" I said licking my lips at her as I put her down.

While she was tryna catch her breath I was too busy tryna get shawty attention.

"Lemme  get yo number so I can please you a lil more".

"Ok daddy" she said as she bit her lip.

"Don't get fucked up babygirl".

The strip club wasn't so bad after all.😏