Lets try sum different😏 (Trevante Rhodes)

This story is very very very explicit for a very MATURE AUDIENCE so if you don't like new sexual preferences gtfo of my book please and thank you😇.

___________________
Trevante's POV

I was smoking a blunt on my back porch while my girlfriend of 4 years was at work.

I've been very horny lately and when me an y/n first got together she was the freakiest girl I've ever met but ever since she got this interior designer and real estate job and we barely have alone time anymore and I'm still in between movies🤦🏾‍♂️.

I guess I'll just have to wait.🤷🏾‍♂️

Your POV

It was almost time for me to clock and I was sexually frustrated.

I decided to plan a little surprise for Trevante though.

I called an old friend of mine and she's a girl and she's very experienced when it comes to to new things especially sex.

I wanted to surprise him with a threesome and I told her to go to my house early and hit on him and while I'm not there and when I walk in he's gonna be surprised.

The reason I'm doing this is because we haven't been having sex because of my job hours but I decided to spice it up a bit😏 and I wanted to have a threesome.

Trevante POV

As I'm sitting in my living room watching tv there's a knock at my door and I get up and walk to it to go and open it and when I do I can't lie...I'm kind of taken away because she was fine asf but she wasn't y/n. She had on a black trench coat and some red bottoms

"Hi, I'm Candy, I just moved over here and I wanted to introduce myself" she said holding her hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm Trevante, welcome to the neighborhood" I said skating her hand.

"I would really like a better welcome than that Mr. Trevante" she said pushing me back in the house and started rubbing down my chest and I can't lie and say I wasn't turned on because of the long term situation but I didn't want to cheat on baby.

"Can I please you Trevante, please" she said biting my neck and only y/n knows that spot.

She straddled me and started to rub up and down my chest.

As I was getting turned on I heard the door knob twist and y/n came in.

"What are you doing Trevante" she asked me.

"It's not what it looks like y/n I just opened the door then she-

"Without me" she said seductively.

I was a bit taken back but I got turned on even more.

"Meet my old friend candy, candy meet my boyfriend Trevante" she said.

"I want to try sum different baby and I decided this might work and help spice up things so you can just watch for now then we'll let you know when to cum" (😉pun intended 😂) she said smirking.

I never seen my girl this freaky.

As I sat back and watch my girlfriend get stripped down by this woman it was turning me on even more and I was getting hard as a rock.

Y/n and the girl started to kiss and rub all over each other's body and the girl starts to kiss y/n's neck and then she moans.

Y/n then tells the girl to lay back and she snatches off her panties and starts to finger her.

"Ouuu yes y/n faster baby faster" she moans while I start to stroke my dick.

"Don't you wanna join now baby?" y/n asks me.

I instantly hop up and pull y/n down on my face and start to eat her out like it was my last meal while y/n fingered candy.

"Damn you taste good babygirl" I said.

"Ouuu yes Trevante stick your tongue in there for mama" she said making me slap her ass cause that shit turned me on 10x more.

"I'm gonna cuuummm" candy said.

"Me too baby cum in my mouth" y/n said while using her free hand to take my dick out and starting stroking it while candy came in her mouth and she came in mine.

"I want him to fuck me already" candy said looking straight at me,and I looked at y/n to see what she would say.

"Go ahead baby show her your talents"😉😏 she said smirking.

"Bend over" I demanded as I slowly slid in candy and she was tight asf too.

"Shiiiit" we both moaned out.

While I was pounding candy from the back y/n started riding her face and when I say that this shit was so sexy...😩😩😩.

"Uhhh harder harder" candy screamed.

"What's my name" I said as I started pulling in her hair and hitting it from the back HARD.

"TREVANTE" they both screamed. That shit was music to my ears but they were wrong. I started pounding harder and asked again.

"What's my name?" I asked again.

"DADDY PLEASE DADDY" candy screamed.

"UHHH IM GONNA CUM" y/n screamed.

"Me too baby" I said as I kept going because I still had energy left and I wasn't done just yet.

We both came and I told y/n to come here and she did and I told her to ride me and y/n started to ride me turned around and candy started to finger herself watching us.

I could tell y/n was tired because she started to slow down and I started to move in and out of her fast.

"Slow down daddy uhhhh" she moaned.

"Nawhhhh baby you wanted to spice it up right?" I ask squeezing her nipples and massaging them.

"Damn your so wet" y/n said to candy as she rubbed on her clit at a fast pace.

"Come ride my face" I told candy and she got right on top of my face while y/n was riding and y/n did what I thought was the impossible.

She turned around while she was still on my dick to face me👀.

Then she kissed candy to muffle her screams because I was making it rough on both of them.

"IM GONNA CUUUUMMM" they said together.

"Me too" I said.

"Uhhh shit" we all said.

"So did you like it baby" y/n asked me.

"I loved it baby" I said still wanting some more.

I started stroking my dick as candy started deepthroating me.

"Damn y'all two just asking to get fucked up huh😏"

TBC👅👉🏾👌🏾💦🍆