Eavesdropping (Luke James)

Luke POV

Me and y/n have been dating for about a year now, and she's been making me wait to have sex with her, better yet, she's never even showed me her body that's just how scared she was and the closest thing I have to that is lotion and pornhub.

I respect and love my babygirl dearly but a nigga be wanting some pussy. I will never ever ever cheat on her but I'm horny.

I sat there just thinking in our room about my baby and pulled my dick out of my pants and started to stroke it.

"Damn fuck y/n" I groaned.

Y/n was one of the finest girls I've ever seen and been with. Even on her worst days she looked fine as hell. She could even be wearing sweatpants and a big ass shirt and still pull it off.

"Bounce on that shit" I said as I imagined her bouncing up and down on me.

Y/N POV

As I walking in my house from my best friends house I was just thinking about how horny I've been these past few days. I promised to my boyfriend Luke that I don't wanna have sex. No I'm not a virgin and I'm not saving myself for marriage but I'm just trying to make sure he's just not another nigga who wants me for my body because I use to get played and hurt a lot and I know no one wants that.

As I was walking upstairs I start hearing groaning and not just any groans it was Luke's. I step closer to the door I see Luke jerking off and started to get hot.

"Why does he have to be this fine" I said as I fanned myself.

"Uhh fuck y/n" he says and that shit was so sexy 😩.

I reached my hands in my pants and started to play with myself.

I slid my finger in and out of my now wet pussy.

Omniscient POV

As y/n was sliding her finger in out while rubbing on her clit with her free hand she was imagining Luke eating her out.

"Uhhh Luke don't stop" she moaned quietly while looking at him through the cracked door.

"Y/n just like that baby" Luke groaned as he was on the verge of cumming.

"Fuck I'm almost there" y/n said a little too loud. She quickly rushed into the guest bedroom to make sure he didn't catch her.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkk" Luke said as he came.

Luke got up to clean his self up and after he got done he was about to go out and started hearing moaning.

He walked down the hallway and saw the door cracked and walked in on y/n playing with herself on the bed.

Damn she so fucking wet. Her body is so amazing. I wonder why she been hiding it from me. I feel like sticking my big ass dick in her right now. Pounding her from the back while pulling on her hair telling her to call me daddy while smacking her ass and choking her while begs me to stop because it's too much pleasure.

"Want me to help you with that baby" he said as he walked in while y/n looked so surprised 😯.

"I just uhhh- uhhh" she stuttered.

"Don't worry I got you baby" he said as he got on his knees and started to suck on her wet clit.

"Ohhhh fuck baby just like that" y/n said as she messed up his curls.