chapter $ 21

You were freaking the fuck out. To be honest, who wouldn't if this incredibly attractive piece of boastful handsomeness offered what he had just offered you.

"Relax." His deep voice was oddly soothing but not even the command calmed your nerves as you made your way to the master bedroom.

His supportive hand rested upon your back the whole time as you walked to his bedroom. The door shut softly as the dom placed sweet kisses on your neck from behind.

"Don't be nervous y/n."

You leaned into the man's touch allowing him to slide the silky dress up and off of your body.

"Do you trust me?"

You looked up at him. Your heart thumping from the sincerity in his eyes. "I do." You breathed. "I trust you."

Hoseok beamed at your response leaning down to press a lingering kiss to your lips. His hands tugging on the roots of your hair slightly. "I care about you. A lot. Seeing as you are my submissive, and I won't do anything to hurt you."

You were backed into the bed. Disappointed he only saw you as a sub. Nothing more, but you didn't let the emotions stop you. With a sudden burst of courage, you pulled Hoseok down to your level for sweet open-mouthed kisses all while desperately trying to shove off his complicated suit.

"Why is this so hard?" You whined fumbling with the shiny black buttons.

Hoseok chuckled, pecking you across the lips before sitting up and undoing the shirt himself. His seemingly shy smile managed to make you melt.

When his torso was fully exposed, he came back down, giving attention to your neck and chest. You basked in his kisses, running a hand through his straightened dark hair. His strands were soft on your fingertips as you tugged on them.

"Wait." His husky voice traveled to your ears and within seconds his bare body was away from yours, making you shiver in the cold air. Hoseok kept a bottle of lube and a condom in the bottom dresser beside the bed. He eyed your body as he took off the rest of his clothes and you tried not to stare shamelessly at his mini self once it sprung up. Instead, you looked away blushing.

"Don't be shy." Hoseok handed you the condom. "Put it on me."

Your eyes widened unexpectedly. "I- I don't know how." You admitted.

"I'll help you." Hoseok went back to straddling you, and you could his member firmly pressed against your soaking hole. It took a lot not to rub against him as you fumbled with the wrapper trying to open the foil. Once you got it open, you gave the man questioning eyes.

"What now?"

"Now..." He kissed you and took your hand with the rubber leading it to his shaft, and with a gasp, you felt everything against your fingers. Especially when his hands guided yours into slipping the thin condom on. Every vein, every pulse, you felt. Even the damp liquid his tip started to produce. Your hands were curious.

Hoseok pushed you down. "I don't think I can wait any longer."

You nodded in agreement, assisting him in stripping you bare. Every patch of skin that made contact with Hoseok's hands seemed to burn like a fire. You became hazy. He made you hazy. A drunk feeling of euphoric giddy. You felt the man hesitate. "Go on." You urged in the smallest voice.

"I'm kind of scared to hurt you."

You could see the worry in his eyes. Even in the dark luminescent of the room.

"It's okay." You giggled, wrapping your legs around his waist. There was a slight second of silence, and you could hear your heartbeat within your ears and chest.

Hoseok let out a restrained moan as he went deeper, and God those noises were heavenly. You bit your lip to keep from whimpering in pain. You both realized he hadn't prepped you but that was okay, you got to feel him fully.

You bit near his collarbone, creating the tiniest of lovebites as he started rolling his hips into you. It didn't take long for the pain to evolve into pleasure. Your hands ran to his thighs, then up his flexed back, scratching at the skin.

The encouragement allowed him to go faster, deeper, and you knew he was holding back. Settling for a pace that wouldn't hurt you, but you wanted him to hurt you.

You did what felt right, moving your bodies together and Hoseok moaned out your name in surprise. You were doing something right.

He leaned down, licking beneath your earlobe, nibbling at skin around it forcing shivers through you.

You kissed him as he came up desperately wanting to remember the feeling of his lips on yours. You didn't want this moment to end.

Your legs on him tightened.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." He warned playfully, sweat glistening down his chest and forehead.

The response you gave him was a shy, innocent smile and he cursed, bringing his thumb to rub across your lips.

"I can't believe no one's touched you in so long." His words were soft.

You kissed his thumb, then his palm.

"I'm lucky to be the first then." He kissed you again, and you allowed his tongue to explore your mouth as he started to thrust inside of you. Hard.

The headboard was now banging against the wall and you couldn't keep your audibles to a minimum yet neither could the man on top of you.

It wasnt long before you felt that long of need stretch from your abdomen. "Hose-"

"Just wait a bit princess." He groaned.

You tried, but the way the word princess came out slow and deep from his voice you came, clenching you walls around his thick cock.

Hoseok moaned at the feeling, cumming right afterwards.

His heartbeat matched yours as it slowed down from it's hard thumping.

You felt sticky, and sweaty, but at the same time you didn't want to be anywhere else. Everything was bright, and it took you a while to realize he had turned on the lights.

"Where are you going?" You sat up.

He came over placing a hand on your cheek. "It's okay baby, I was just getting something to clean you up."

You found yourself leaning into his touch. Wanting him with you more than ever. "Will you stay afterwards?" You hardly recognized your own voice, it was so small and sweet.

He smiled at you knowingly. "Of course." His thumb running against your cheek.

You fell asleep before he could even leave.

Broski Hurricane Dorian didn't even hit Miami what kind of bULLSHIT