①⑤

✧✦✧✦✧

(y/n)'s pov:

the fight between all might and the villains didn't last nearly as long as anyone had thought it would. after just a few words spoken by all might must've been enough to scare them away. but we all knew that wasn't the last we'd see of them. after the villains disappeared, mr. aizawa collapsed to the floor and was rushed to recovery girl. all might had told us we'd continue our training another day and thanked everyone for the attempted help.

the bus ride back to the hotel was quiet, a first for class A-1. no tea being spilt, no girls yelling at minato, and no bakugou screaming. it was just, silent.

once we reached our hotel, we were told to stay in our rooms for 'safety reasons'. i awkwardly walked with momo to our room. we sat on opposite sides of the room, she read a book and i tried to find something to watch on the tv. we suddenly got a report from the news. "two children are being held captive, where is all might?" the woman on the news said with worry. me and momo looked at each other and without a word shared, walked out of the room together, hero suits in hand.

we ran into bakugou and kirishima on our way out of the hotel. they looked at us with confusion and we returned the gaze. "what are you guys doing here?" momo asked them. "i was wondering the same thing about you two." kirishima said crossing his arms and looking from me to momo. neither of us knew what to say, so we just exchanged gazes, hoping the other would speak up first.

"for fucks sake, we saw the emergency broadcast too, we're heading out." bakugou suddenly spoke up, and showed us the hero suit he had in his hand. me and momo held ours up to show them, and they nodded they're heads in sync. me and momo followed the boys out the hotel without another word.

                              le time skip huehue

we ended up changing into our hero suits in a restaurant bathroom a couple blocks away from the hotel, but we did what had to be done without being caught by a teacher. we rushed to the location we saw on the news, and it looked even more terrifying in person than on the news. the building was an old, abandoned school.

of course we're here at night.

you rolled your eyes to yourself. "so, how should we go about this?" you asked the group. "simple." bakugou spoke up. "we break the damn door down." and with that he stood, and marched over to the front doors. he blasted it open with the help of his quirk. "well that was easy.." kirishima smiled, he got up and followed bakugou into the building. me and momo looked at each other, we shared a look of concern. even though we don't get along, we both knew that was too easy. but nonetheless, we both stood and cautiously followed the boys into the dark, abandoned school.

once we were inside, it was pitch dark. we couldn't see so we had to go by touch. i knew the others were feeling around for something like i was when i heard a huge slam on what sounded like some nearby lockers. "i'm alright." they said. i laughed to myself. kirishima.

"there's nothing funny about this situation." bakugou said to what i'm assuming was me. i didn't respond, instead i gave him an evil glare even though he didn't see it. we all continued reaching out for something, but then bakugou spoke up a little too loud. "screw this!" he yelled and blasted an explosion down the hallway, lighting it up for a split second. in that split second, i saw a figure standing at the end of the hallway. i gasped, and then the light from the explosion faded, leaving us in the dark again.

"what's wrong (y/n)?" kirishima asked me, touching my shoulder. "you didn't see that?" i asked him and was hopefully looking at his face. "see what?"

will these guys make fun of me if i tell them what i saw?

"nothing..." you quietly said, still a bit scared. "alright, if you say so." he slid his hand off your shoulder and you heard him walk away.

the four of us continued walking down the silent hallway, when my hands brushed up against what i'm guessing was a railing. "guys, i think i found the stairs." you spoke up. you felt the group's presence from behind you as you carefully and quietly walked up the stairs.

once you reached the second floor, you all stood rather close together, everyone a little scared of separating. bakugou however, and as always, was an exception.

"get the hell away from me you damn extras." he said to us and shoved us away from him. "i think we should split up and look for the kids." me, momo, and kirishima stayed quiet, none of us wanted to split up.

"bakugou, i don't think that's a good idea, what if something happens to one of us?" momo said. "we'll go in groups of two." bakugou said, he seemed pretty determined to split up. although we were scared, we knew there was no fighting bakugou on this, so we quietly complied.

momo ended up going with kirishima, and i got stuck with bakugou. we quietly walked down the endless hallway, hoping we'd run into something eventually. and after some time, we did. it just wasn't what we'd expected.

"about time...."

without a warning, i was grabbed by someone and thrown over their shoulder. my hands suddenly were tied together and i couldn't move my body. i could hear bakugou yelling beside me as he struggled to get out of someone's grasp as well. i squirmed and kicked with all my might but i was no match to whoever had me. bakugou continued yelling and i was suddenly dropped to the floor. i assumed whoever had me earlier was now attempting to help get bakugou too.

"LET ME THE HELL GO YOU SON OF A-" bakugou was suddenly quiet. i couldn't tell what happened because of the dark.

"bakugou?" no answer. instead, i was picked back up and thrown over a shoulder again. "bakugou are you alright?" you raised your voice a little, hoping he'd respond with something, anything. even a snarky remark would do, you just wanted to make sure he was alright. "BAKUGOU!" you yelled. there was nothing you could do as you felt yourself stabbed in the leg with something. you immediately felt overwhelmingly tired, and rested your head on the strangers' back, unwillingly drifting off to sleep.