3

Kenya POV-
It's been an three weeks now and Nahmir hasn't hit me up or anything since that night he came over...I've texted him no answer I've called him no answer....I even called and asked Glizzy what was wrong with Nahmir like did I make him mad but Glizzy wouldn't say anything so I asked Shayla did she know anything since her and Glizzy are together now and she said no.I was at home chillin until I seen people on snap texting me so I went on snap and I seen this.

I was at home chillin until I seen people on snap texting me so I went on snap and I seen this

@badbitchkaylaa:yo man wit some bitch🤦🏽‍♀️

So this the reason why he hasn't been hitting me up wow....damn I was so heartbroken this the boy I loved and got to know....all types of shit and he just gon do this....so I quickly texted Shayla to confront her.

To Bestie❤️🤞🏾:heyyy boo😘.

From Bestie❤️🤞🏾:wassup boo

To Bestie❤️🤞🏾:can we talk?

From Bestie❤️🤞🏾:ofc what's up?

To Bestie❤️🤞🏾:do you know why Nahmir has been avoiding me?

From Bestie❤️🤞🏾:look I didn't wanna tell you😭

To Bestie❤️🤞🏾:so you knew about him and this bitch....AND I ASKED YOU DID YOU KNOW AND YOU LIED!

From Bestie❤️🤞🏾:I didn't wanna be in the middle...

To Bestie❤️🤞🏾:whatever✌🏽

You know what why am I'm crying over an nigga that I never even dated I had feelings for him but we never dated so I can't get mad about that but I can get mad if he's just avoiding me and not telling me what's up...if he was seeing someone and didn't wanna get attached then he should've just told me instead of leading me on.

Instead of moping around crying over a nigga I'm gonna go to the mall since I'm off work.I took an shower and did my hygiene stuff and had my mom take my pictures and I posted them.

I took an shower and did my hygiene stuff and had my mom take my pictures and I posted them

800K❤️disabled💬683🔁
@kenyaaaa:"Fuck everybody I'm livin my best life"😏

Yes I disabled the comments because I don't have time for people telling me about Nahmir or just saying negative shit.

I was in the mall walking to PINK because they having a sale and ya girl can't miss out on that so I was running not paying attention I ran into something.

"I'm so sorry I should've been watching where I was going"I said looking up and it was an handsome boy he was lightskin and he looked Hispanic.

damn he fine ass fuck.

"it's ok ma but can I get your number cuz you're beautiful"he said

aww that's cute.

I gave him my phone so he could put his number in it and he saved it as Prince😍💍

"can I get yours"he asked.

"Yeah give me your phone"I said

he gave me his phone and I put my number and saved it as Kenya🤤❤️

"I'm gonna call you tomorrow ma"

I winked at him and walked away thinking was I ready for another relationship to just get my heartbroken or was I not over Nahmir yet.