8

A FEW DAYS LATER

KenyaAfter I got out of my coma I haven't talked to nobody even though they been blowing up my phone right now I'm staying at an hotel hesitating to go home because I already know what gonna go down with Prince

Kenya
After I got out of my coma I haven't talked to nobody even though they been blowing up my phone right now I'm staying at an hotel hesitating to go home because I already know what gonna go down with Prince.

I look down at my phone seeing I got messages from everyone but one person was "Taraji💙" which was Prince sister she was cool and we're mad close but I haven't talked to her in a month so....I checked the message.

Text Messages

Taraji💙Kenya boo I heard what happened I can't believe Prince ! Meet me at Lani's

Kenya💘 alright bet
Read at 7:45pm

Something about it was a little weird because why would she wanna meet up this late at night but I waved it off.

With that I got up took a shower and got dressed then called an Uber cause Quan has my car.

••
As I was in the Uber I felt an presence behind us and its been falling us this whole time but Lani's was an Seafood place so I didn't think much of it.

"thanks"I said getting out of my Uber.

I walked in Lani's already seeing there I walked over to her and hugged her.

"heeyyyyy bitchhhhh"she said all loud making people look at us.

Taraji was different from her brother she was loud and nice but would beat a bitch up anytime she needed too she was real cool.

"wassup"I said softly.

"look girl you can't let what my brother did phase you just pretend nothing happened"she said smirking.

"I can't sit back and pretend anymore I'm done just keeping quiet T"I semi-yelled calling her by her nickname.

"girl calm down let's go outside so I can cool you off cause you yell at me like that again I'm a have to beat your ass"she said grabbing me as we walked out.

"girl you not touching shit over here but take my picture"I said sitting down passing her my phone.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by @quan2x,@papiprince_,and 597,892 others@kenyaaaa:"he missed out on the best💔"

@kenyaaaa:"he missed out on the best💔"

comments disabled

••
"look I know my brother has done some fucked up shit but you can't sit here and blame him for everything your accountable for some shit too"she said smoking.

"how"I said looking at her like she was stupid ass hell.

"you do dumb shit Key and that pisses him off and makes him do the shit he does now"she said rolling her eyes.

"I mean I'm not saying what he has done in the past is right because it's not it's fucked up and you don't deserve that but you've done some fucked up shit too Ken and you know"she said.

"okay yeah I was still communicating with my ex but we never did anything I've never done anything that fucked up to him like he did me T"I said.

"look just talk to him he'll be able to forgive and forget plus he's changed these past days you've been away I've seen it"she said smiling.

I've noticed she's been on her phone the whole time we've been here

"whatever girl you talking crazy so I'm leaving"I said walking off as I felt a brick hit the back of my head and then I blacked out.

cliffhanger🤣🤣🤣

next chapter gonna be way better than this😭

Taraji (Prince sister)

Did Taraji set Kenya up ?