Meeting

Before we get into this its been a year since you meet America. You've been getting better with others.

================================
America pov

USSR had called a emergency meeting but why couldn't y/c come? It was about her. She told me it was fine and shed stay inside all day since she wanted to be somewhere she knew all to well in case something happens. "OK y/c stay safe..." I said she was wereing her shades i got her. I left with canada. "Bro~ you like her. Just admit it to her before anyone else does! Youve known her for how long now? A YEAR!"

"Exactly that's why I think it sould be at least 2..." I said stareing at the rear view mirror. She stood there then closed the door. The scar on her right eye would always make her nervous so shed hide it with the shades I got her. She had that since a few months ago when Germany and Russia got into a fight... She couldn't dodge Germany's attack for Russia fast enough. Shes been weird around him since that day.

"Bro? You thinking about What happened to her? She's fine now trust me Russia has been training her in case anything happens" Canada snapped me out of my thoughts. she was good. She once accidentally hit me once because I desided to scare her when she was getting her breakfast.

"Yeah I know but why do you think he called the meeting? It is strange to call a meeting so suddenly." Canada shrugged. We got into the meeting to see Germany staring at his hands and everyone already there.

"Ah you two are here let's start with the meeting Germany you wanted to tell you something. Germany?" USSR said

"You guys remember that 2 world war?" Everyone nodded. "Well back i had nightmares about Y/c and what I did to her during the world war. I still do sometimes. I killed their parents... I can't tell her though she just got used to us and telling her this she just might..." Everyone was angry, Confused, and full of pity by a few people.

"SHES JUST GOING TO BE MORE CLOSED IF YOU DO THIS GERMANY SHES NOT GOING TO TRUST US IF WE KEEP THIS A SECRET!" Russia shouted.

"SHES GOING TO RUN IF WE TELL HER THIS RUSSIA! SHE DOENT NEED TO KNOW!" I shouted.

"G-guys calm down I got an idea. Tell her part of her truth then the rest later!" Japan tried to decide the situation but failed

"OH HOWS THAT GOING TO WORK JAPAN?!?! DO WE SAY 'HEY Y/C GERMANY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PARENTS? WELL TELL YOU MORE LATER?' THEN HOWEVER LONG LATER 'GERMANY KILLED YOUR PARENTS?' IS THAT WHAT WE DO JAPAN?!?!" Russia shouted.

A few hours later the meeting ended Everyone went home to find the house empty. "Y/c?" I asked setting some groceries on the counter. No answer. "Y/C?!?!" I shouted running up the stairs. I opened her room to see her shades on the floor. no Y/c. I called her Cell phone no answer. I called Canada next telling him what happened everyone arrived soon.

"What happened?" Britain asked. "Canada called us" I gave him her shades he knew exactly what happened. "Search the house she might still be here" he said as he hugged me "my son she'll be back I know it" I noticed that some of her stuff was in the wrong place.

"Guys the windows in the living room is broken and it has blood on it" South said something in his hands. A flower that Germany gave her. she placed it in the living room because it was the best place in her opinion she usually stared at it when she wasn't inspired for her art. There was blood on the stem and the pedals Germany gasped he knew who it was.

"GERMANY YOU KNOW WHO IT IS TELL US BEFORE WE BREAK YOU!" Russia shouted holding Germany by his coller.

"Her brother. I just know it!" I rushed out of the house shouting her name I was pissed and scared what happened to her I hope shes alright.