IV. I Know The New Five Hot Guys!

Shh! I'm Best Friends With One Direction!

IV. I Know The New Five Hot Guys!

I woke up early and went to shower meanwhile Stefan got Jason ready for school. We left the guys in the living room to sleep. I changed into my uniform and put on blue extensions. I put on gray leggings and black warm boots. I walked downstairs.

The guys were wearing the school uniform.

"I can't believe you guys are actually doing this." I said.

"We wanna spend time with you! Anyways we miss not being attacked by screaming girls." Louis said.

Then they all put on their wigs so nobody recognized them. Of course I knew who they were but to anybody else who saw them probably had no idea that they were One Direction. They still looked hot tough. Oh I can't wait to see all the sluts at school reaction when they see five hot new guys. I smirked.

There was a knock at the front door.

"My friend Eleanor is here so no more talking about One Direction." I told them.

"Which one of the three girls that we saw yesterday was she?" Harry asked.

"You will not flirt with her!" I said walking over to the door.

"Aww." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Eleanor was about to walk inside when Kellan tackled her. He pinned her to the ground.

"Erase it!" He said.

"Never!" She said.

"Eleanor!" Kellan warned.

"Kellan!" She said and laughed.

Kellan started tickling her.

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" She screamed.

"Kellan I'm sure Chris won't mind you being on top of her." I said.

Chris is Eleanor's boyfriend.

"Like if I care." Kellan said. "I can beat up Chris in a second he's such a-"

Eleanor kicked him in the balls and he rolled of her. She stood up.

"Don't say bad stuff bout Chris." She said. "And by the way I sent the message."

"You little bi-" Kellan started but Jason ran down the stairs glaring at him.

"Whatever." Kellan said.

I got a new message. I looked at my phone and laughed.

"Oh my gods Kellan!" I said. "Really!"

"Shut up Abigail." He said and stood up.

I got a picture message of Kellan hugging a stuffed bunny. It was his since he was like three years old.

"I'm gonna use it as my new wallpaper for my laptop." Eleanor said.

"Nice!" I said and we hi-fived.

"Who are they Abi?" Kellan asked pointing at the five guys.

"Their exchange students who are going to our school for the rest of the school year. My mom offered to let them stay here." I said. "I just found out actually so that's why I hadn't said anything."

"You guys these are my friends Eleanor and Kellan." I said. "I think Kellan might be gay tough."

"I am not!" He said. "So I still sleep with Whiskers! That doesn't mean I'm gay!"