XIII. Welcome To The Famous Life!

Shh! I'm Best Friends With 1D!

Sorry it took so long to upload. I've been busy the past two weeks. Hope you like this chapter. Vote. Fan. Comment.

XIII. Welcome To The Famous Life!

"This place is huge!" Zayn said.

Louis ran out. We all walked out of the elevator and it closed and went back down.

It was huge and looked more like a house.

"I'm gonna go check out my room." I said.

I walked to the stairs and went upstairs. All the room had a notepad with a name. I found my room. I opened it and wow! The bed was huge and the room was every bigger.

My suitcases were all there. I opened them and grabbed some clothes. I changed into a navy blue button up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and faded skinny jeans with gray leather boots. I un packed everything cause we were spending a week here.

"Abi!" I heard Eleanor, Britt and Nina say from the other side of my door.

"Come in!" I said.

They ran inside. Danielle walked in too.

"Am I dreaming?" Britt asked.

"No this is very real." I said.

"I can't believe we are here!" Eleanor said.

I laughed.

"Abi can I talk to you?" Niall stood in the doorway. He saw the girls and said. "If your busy I'll just come some other time."

"No! She's all yours!" The three of them said and pushed me towards Niall. Weirdos.

He grabbed my hand and I heard them squeal. He pulled down the stairs and down a hallway. We stepped out into a balcony. We sat in a swing that was a chair.

"What's up Niall?" I asked.

"Umm...." He said. "Abigail the guys wanted me to ask you if you would like to spend the whole summer with us. We are going on tour in the United States."

"I'd love too!" I said. "But you didn't bring me out here just for that did you?"

"No." He smiled. "I know the last few weeks have been hard for you. I just wanna give you something."

He took out a box. He opened it and showed me two necklaces.

"This is our friendship." He said. "If you put the necklaces together they shine. You will wear the one that has my name so you never forget me and I'll have the one with your name."

"Thanks!" I said and hugged him. Then I remembered something. "I forgot to show you my surprise! I'm so stupid! How could I forget! I've had it for a month! I'll be right back Nially don't move!"

I stood up and ran back inside and down the hallway and upstairs and back into my room.

"We weren't spying!" All four of them said.

I realized my window was over where me and Niall had been talking. "Sure. Whatever." I said and looked for the bag. I found it and turned to m friends. "We are not together!" I said.

"You two are so cute!" Nina said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you guys later." I said.

I ran back to where Niall was waiting. I gave him the bag. He took it and opened it.

"This is amazing!" Niall said.

He took out the album of photos. They were photos of me and him since he became famous till just a month ago. I even had a CD of all the crazy stupid videos we created.