Chapter 2

Present Time- Hyungwon's POV
The other member are in the car.  Shownu is driving.  Jooheon is in the passenger seat.  Me and Minhyuk are in the back.  I.M is sitting left of Kihyun and Wonho is on the right of Kihyun.  The car is completely silent.  Even though Minhyuk was the first to get his driver's license, we don't trust him anymore.  Not after what happened to Kihyun. 

We are going out in the woods to camp in a trailer.  It may seem stupid being the fact that Kihyun is blind, Kihyun wanted to feel and smell the fresh air again instead of having to feel lost and stuffed in the dorm.

Kihyun has I blindfold on.  I was the one who put it on him.  He asked me to do it because he refused to believe he was blind.  He wanted to think he couldn't see because of the blindfold.  He knows he's blind.  He just refuses to believe so.  He however can still see the shadows through the blindfold.  The blindfold is made out of mesh fabric.

Anyways, we reached the camp site.  Jooheon and Wonho walk into the woods together.  Kihyun goes to the nearby bushes trying to feel his way through things as he can't see unmoving objects.  I.M and I walk off together toward the caves(?).  Shownu and Minhyuk stay at the trailer.

Jooheon's POV
I know Wonho saw how Kihyun lost his eye sight as he was in the car with Minhyuk and Kihyun when the accident happened.  I don't believe it was purely an accident that they fell over a cliff.  I believe Minhyuk did something that made the car crash and fall.

I take Wonho with me to the woods.

"I know you were with Kihyun during the accident.  I highly doubt it was an accident.  Tell me what really happened," I say, trying to keep my cool.

"I'm sorry I can't," Wonho said, not meeting my eyes.

I grab onto his collar.  "Tell me what happened to Kihyun's vision.  I will pinch you if you don't.  And I don't care if I'm weaker than you and your my hyung.  I will kill you," I say angrily.

"Ok, I'll tell you," Wonho says.  "Minhyuk took his eyes off the road while driving that day to talk to us.  That's how we crashed."

I ran back to the trailer.  Shownu was there with Minhyuk.  Wonho ran after me.  He kept trying to stop me, but I pushed him away. 

I ran up to Minhyuk and grabbed his collar.  Shownu pushed me away.  "Stop Jooheon.  Even if he was driving the car, it's not all his fault.  It was raining that day."

"No Shownu, you're wrong.  Minhyuk did cause the accident.  He took his eyes off the road and fell off the cliff.  That's how Kihyun lost his vision."

Shownu turned to Minhyuk.  "You mother fucker."  Shownu punched Minhyuk in the face.  We all left him there on the ground, and forgot about Kihyun who was in the bushes nearby.

Minhyuk's POV
Kihyun walked toward me and sat down next to me.  I'm pretty sure he was watching the whole scene and saw shadow Shownu punch shadow me.  I think he was able to see me because I was moving up and down, sobbing.

Kihyun pulled my head to rest it on his shoulder.  That's when I started full on crying.

"Why do you still love and help me?  I ruined your life.  I made you blind," I say between tears.  "I should have the blindness.  Or better yet, I should have never been born."

"Don't say that about yourself Minhyuk.  I already forgave you.  I could never hate you.  And don't worry.  I'm okay with the blindness," Kihyun says.

I know he's just saying that to be nice, but I know he hates the blindness.  Why else would he have the blindfold?  Also, I saw Kihyun once stumbling around trying to figure out where he was.  He gave up and fell to floor, praying up at the sky to Heavens above.  Kihyun also really misses cooking and he always cooked for us.  Now he can't because he can't use fire as he can't see it, nor prep or cook food as he can't see it.  He have to help him use the bathroom, eat, shower, etc.  You may think it's weird, but we've been living together forever.  We've seen everyone naked.  Honestly the only uncomfortable one is when he goes to the bathroom.  When he goes #2, we have to wipe his butt.  And when he goes #1, we have to move his dick in the toilet to make sure the pee doesn't get on the floor or his pants.  He has to sit down.  Also, Kihyun always cleans, so our dorm is a mess now, filled with containers from take out, packages, clothes, etc.

I will do anything to get Kihyun's vision back.  I swear. I fell asleep on Kihyun's shoulders while thinking of what to do.