•Chapter 16•

art: @waldmotel on twitter

Eiji POV

'Ash Calling'

Answer Decline

"Hello." I said as I held my phone in between my ear and shoulder since I was using both of my hands to type and edit my photos.

"Hey Babe I just wanted to see if you were home yet. Did you get good pictures?"

"Yeah, I got home a couple minutes ago. Now I'm just editing on my computer."

"I'm coming home now. I went to check up on the gang but it's getting pretty late so I guess I'll see you sooon~" Ash cooed the last word making me giggle.

I removed my phone from the crook of my neck and placed it on the table, putting it on speaker mode.

"I can't wait to see you" I said.

"I'm almost home. Can you wait baby?"

"Hmm I don't know if I can. I might die from loneliness." I said in a dramatic tone.

"I'll never let that happen Eiji."

"Aw, how sweet~."

"I know I'm adorable." Ash said with confidence laced in his voice.

"Yeah...but you're also pretty sexy."

There was silence on the other line for a second. Shit. Did I screw it up?

"Oh yeah?" Ash responded.

"Yeah." I said with dubious, my voice wavering.

"Open the door baby." He sounded...flirty?

There was a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone from the table and walked down the hallway towards the front door and opened it to see Ash standing there with his phone to his ear.

His hair looked slightly messy. But the good kind of messy. The hot kind. Like post workout messy.

His shirt was slightly big for him exposing the pale white skin on his chest. I realized I was staring at his collarbones for way to long so I look elsewhere which just happened to be his lower body. His shirt was tucked in at the front into his dark blue jeans. That's when I noticed his gun sticking out of his front pocket. I took it out and placed it on the small table we had in the hallway near the door to put our keys on so we wouldn't lose them.

"Yeah you're not adorable at all." I said while looking back up at his eyes. They were a vibrant green that glimmered in the hallway lights. (so romantic...)

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into the apartment, bringing our faces close

"You said I'm sexy right?" Ash questioned. His eyes were hooded and his breath was nice and cool from outside.

"Mmhm." I replied looking down at his lips.

"What do you want me to do with this information Ei-Chan?"

Oh god I love it when he calls me that.

"I want you to kiss me." I said while still holding onto his shirt collar.

"Oh do you now?"

"Yeah~" I sigh, tilting my head to the side.

Ash leaned in closer. Moving agonizingly slow. The heat within my pants started to inflame as I tried to keep my breath steady and not focus on my raging boner.

Ash suddenly picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Woah-Okay-Wow. That came out of nowhere." I said in shock.