HAYLEY.. SWEETIE.

bonus!

hayley stood at the mic and didn't know what to say, "so.. hey guys."

spreader out through the crowd you could hear some hey's, hi's, and hello's.

hayley cleared her throat before speaking again, "um.. i know that asher was supposed to give a speech. and uh.. i guess unavailable."

kenzie and johnny looked at each other nervously.

"never mind that.. ill just take over." hayley said putting her bag down.

"okay so.. i remember the day i met johnny. it was a family reunion. i was 12, kenzie was introducing him to the family.. and he took my frisbee and threw it." she said with a slight tone of bitterness. "you know, frisbees are supposed to come back. i never got my frisbee back.."

"johnny. i know you think we were playing a game.. and at the time we were. BUT I WANT MY FRICKEN FRISBEE!" hayley started to yell before there was feedback in the mic and her mom came to take her away.

"oh, johnny, kenzie, sweethearts, i am so sorry. congratulations." katie said into the mic.

"I WANT MY FRISBEE!!" hayley kept repeating while trying to get out of her mom's grasp.

johnny looked genuinely scared for his life. the funny thing is, he didn't remember the event at all.

two days later..

annieleblanc

liked by hayleyyy , johnnyorlando and 403 othersannieleblanc perhaps we aren't pretending anymore

annieleblanc perhaps we aren't pretending anymore. 🖤
view all 87 comments
asherangel i love you.
johnnyorlando cute..
johnnyorlando but what does that caption even mean? when were you guys pretending? what were you pretending about? im so lost. johnnyorlando someone fill me in.
kenzieorlando oh have i got some tea for you. @johnnyorlando

johnny was about to get on the plane with kenzie, when he got a text. it was from hayley:

hayley leblanc
im watching you johnny. have fun on your plane.

he showed the message to kenzie and asked, "should i be scared?"

kenzie gave him a look that confirmed, yes, he should be afraid.

a.n. damn. where'd the frisbee go?
the end bye. i have other stories so like go check them out..