Chapter Seven

a/n: okay so real talk here. this is about when i started losing my view of where the story was going to go. honestly, it gets quite messy and confusing with large time gaps because i got lazy. but jamie got me to continue it. i won't judge if you stop reading but i don't want to abandon the story so i'm going to struggle to finish it!
~
A couple of weeks later
Clarke wakes up to a comforting presence. Her blonde hair is spilled over the body, her legs wrapped around Lexa's. Clarke admires her for a second and then kisses her awake. The warm body rolls over and nuzzles her head into Clarke's neck, eyes never opening. This is Clarke's favorite side of Lexa. Sleepy, not yet fully awake her thoughts are jumbled and she's just so fucking adorable.
~
"Can we all ride down the trail today?!" Madi's shoving toast into her mouth, chewing fast while Aden is practically inhaling the bacon.
"Slow down before you choke Mads. You too blondie." Clarke nods in Aden's direction. "And yes we can." Lexa frowns,
"I don't know how to ride Clarke." Clarke winks,
"You can ride with me."
~
Madi is leading the pack, bare feet kicking against her brown and white splotched pony. She sat on Ladybug's bareback with nothing to hold onto except for a rope slung around the neck.  Aden follows closing behind, wearing only a pair of torn shorts and holding onto the rope around Stella's neck. Clarke and Lexa brought up the rear. Clarke sat comfortably on her horse while Lexa was wrapped tightly against her, shaking with fear. Clarke wanted to laugh but bit her lip instead, not wanting to embarrass her. Eventually Lexa began to relax, her hips moving in rhythm against Clarke. That however make Clarke see stars. Lexa was basically grinding against her ass while their kids were a mere fifteen yards ahead of them.