Welcome To My Hood

Cuban P.O.V😍

Wassup yall it's ya girl Cuban and im welcoming yall to my hood sit back and enjoy the ride through this book it's gone be times where you laugh, cry, bout pee on yoself, ALL THAT AND MORE.

Youngboy P.O.V😍

Wassam yall it's ya boy Youngboy and im welcoming yall people to MY hood lemme tell you one thing I own this neighborhood later on in the book you'll find out who my dad was and you'll see why this my hood. But you probably already met my girl Cuban but lemme let yall meet everybody else.

Ashanti P.O.V😍

Heyyyy y'all im Ashanti and Ian saying welcome to my neighborhood but welcome to the gang cause y'all gone go through a lot with us but byeeee have a nice trip through.

3three P.O.V😍

Wassam yall it's three ian gone say to much just make sure you strapped literally when you on this ride cause you gone see a lot.

Bbg.Babyjoe P.O.V😍

Mane yall already know wassup be prepared and stay strapped throughout the hood case a lot gone happen.

Ben10 P.O.V 😍

It's Ben10 and yall know wassup everybody done said they lil words or whateva but im out gotta go to this girl house.

Kd P.O.V😍

Alright im pretty sure mane lemme stop trying to be proper wassam yall I can't say to much just know this ain't the book for you if you ain't got a lil thug life in you juss sayin.