38 baby

PICTURE OF CUBAN IN MM

It was 12:00 and my best friend came in my room and started jumping on my bed and yelling "Pull up with  the gang you know that we banging what is yo set......

"You got 5 seconds to get off my bed before I shoot you in the foot. She just looked at me and got down "Anywayyyy wake up bruh you been sleep all day. " And ok that's what I wanna do sleep till 6 leave me alone Ashanti. 

"Ok ima leave you alone.

"She thought I was bout to let ha sleep all day so I went downstairs and filled up a pot with some cold water and walked carefully up the stairs and into the room. "When I got in there I saw she had her hand up under her pillow which meant she was holding her gun. "I poured the water on her and she got up and started shooting I started running but  I felt a bullet graze me. "Ahhhh" I screamed then fell down she came over and looked at me with a mug and said "You shot?"

"Naw mane you grazed me. "shouldn't of been playin now get up that way you can go to the hospital. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hospital

"We walked into the hospital and the lady at the desk asked us what we needed and I said she got a bullet graze and she took Ashanti to the back Shanti looked back at me with a mug and I started laughing.

"Say mane look at who out the house today" I turned around with a mug until I saw Ben. "Mane what you want. Nun why I gotta won't sum and what you doing here?. "I shot Shanti well tried to shoot her but I just grazed her what about you?. You saying that like it's the most normal thing in the world and im here cause Kd fell down the stairs and so called broke his ankle when ain't nun wrong with it. "Oh dang say I think I know dude over there with the grillz. Oh that's Yb. That's Yb I swear...then I got cut off by him saying sum 

"Yea lil baby that's me wassup wit it he told me smiling showing his grillz which the light was hitting perfectly. I was just looking at him up and down he is actually fine but I know him from somewhere. "See sum you like shawty? Ummm no I was thinking about what I wanted to eat when I leave here thank you very much. "Say Cuban. What it is Ben?. "Let us come chill at yo house. Aight and by that time Ashanti was walking out the doors from the back to the front on Facetime with Ace. Then I heard him say put Cuban on the phone she gave it to me and I sat down. "Say it's lil Cuban what ya heard about me. I said with my eyebrow raised he said I heard you tried to empty a clip on Ashanti. Mane I know you ain't bout to take her side she whole live came in my room and poured cold water on me. 

Cuban that don't mean you shoot her or try to empty a clip on her. I just gave Shanti back the phone see Ace was my brother and basically was shanti brother to cause he was so close to both of us or more like we was close to him. "Say yall come on. "Aight we gone follow you Ben said. Aight slime that's when youngboy looked at me and said "How you don't know who I am but you know my slang. I looked at him then Ben then walked out the hospital memory's came back I remember exactly who that is Kentrell Desean Gaulden...........

~TO BE CONTINUED

Ok yall I forgot to tell yall that Ace is Cuban brother😂😊 but hows this for a first chapter?

🚨ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨~ALL of my chapters will not be wrote the same for example some may be like this chapter or some may be like this

Cuban~Hey kentrell

Youngboy~Don't call me that you know what my name is

It could be like that my book is gonna be written in different styles

But I love you guys😘😘