Drawing Symbols

PICTURE OF CUBAN IN MM

Ashanti came up to me asking why I left out. "Ashanti listen me and him can not be around each other it's bad blood. "What you mean it's bad blood? When we were smaller he used to be my best friend until he betrayed me and got a girlfriend after he got his girlfriend he left well not left but moved and we lost contact it's more to the story but I don't wanna talk about it.

Say "Aaliyah what's wrong" Ben said. Nun mane why you ask that? Cause you crying I wiped my face and saw that I was I just got in the car and sped out the hospital parking lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngboy P.O.V

Say mane you said Aaliyah right?" Yeah why". Aaliyah last name keef? "Yeah bruh what's wrong with you?. I know her mane we grew up together I did some real hurtful stuff to her when we were growing up. "Oh that's why she left. Yeah give her some space she"ll come back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:00 Am

I was just walking in the house and I saw everybody playing they heard the door open and all eyes went on me. Then I heard somebody speak up. " Say Aaliyah lemme talk to you right quick. We walked to my room and I stood up and he sat in my Makeup chair. "Yes kentrell?. "I wanna start off by saying i'm sorry I know I hurt you when we were younger I was young and dumb and I really do wanna be best friends again I missed you I tried to get in touch but yo moms said that she didn't talk to you like that anymore so I gave up and I figured you didn't wanna talk to me anyway. Listen I forgive you as I got older I realized you can't hold grudges forever cause I realized it doesn't solve anything and I missed you to and me and my moms don't talk at all she lied to you and I would love to be your best friend again.

That's when I saw him smile with those shiny grillz again then he walked over and gave me a hug. "I love you best friend" I love you to kentrell then I kissed him on the cheek and raised my arms up and he already knew what that meant so he picked me up and we went down stairs and that's when gang looked at me then looked a lil closer then they mouths dropped. I guess they didn't remember me either. But now they do so I sat down then they all hugged me and said they missed me. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm back and better with the updates and i'm about to make some more chapters that's going to be unpublished but I want y'all to vote and comment on the story what y'all think so far

But lemme tell y'all this the hottest song in the Tre4 right now but gone head and listen to it.

But aight i'm gone y'all Love Y'all🌹