Chapter Twelve-

"Come on," Lee pulled me by my jumper, leading me round to the back of West Building where it was basically deserted, and pushed me up against the wall. I gasped as my back hit the bricks. It's been a week since I asked him to be my boyfriend, and everyday for the past week Lee has managed to find at least one moment in the day to have a quick make out session. But today I sort of had this really bad feeling that I just couldn't shake. 

    "Lee, what're you doing?" I felt my bag's strap slide down my shoulder, and I struggled to pull it back up so it wouldn't fall. I could feel Lee's bumping against my thigh each time he moved. 

    "What? No one's around. And I've been dying to do this all day." He grinned against my mouth before his hands found my hips and pushed themselves underneath the waistband of my jeans. I tried to object but I was silenced by his lips on mine, and before I knew it I was lost in his kiss as my hands were lost in his hair. I felt his hands slide lower until he was cupping my ass and pulling me up against him. 

    His mouth trailed down my jawline and he licked his way up and down my neck before sucking on my earlobe eagerly. My head lolled back against the wall as my eyelids slid shut, granting Lee more access to my neck and he didn't hesitate in showing his thanks. I completely forgot about the world, nothing else existed outside of Lee's touch and I never wanted to return to reality. 

    But all good things must come to an end, I thought bitterly. Paranoia soon made itself known, with my eyes closed I couldn't see if anyone had wandered into the area and spotted us making out. I had this horrible feeling that we were being watched though, but I couldn't find the sense to check. My thoughts couldn't travel far from the fact that Lee was biting my neck - and no, not like a vampire, like a fucking sex God that knew exactly how to turn someone on. 

    Finally I forced my eyes to open, and they quickly scammed the area in front of me, luckily no one was there. But that was until I angled my head to the right. My heart jumped in my chest, did a few panicked twirls before sinking down into my stomach and making me feel sick. I stood there in shock, whilst Lee was continuing to grope me, obviously not having noticed we'd been caught. 

    I didn't know what else to do it was my instant reaction to pull away, but I couldn't because I was the one pushed up against the wall. So I pushed Lee away by the shoulders, and he stumbled back, almost ending up on his ass but he managed to balance himself out in time. I was panting heavily; a mix between being aroused and being on the verge of a panic attack. 

    There, standing at the corner of the building with his eyes wide to the point where it almost looked unnatural, was Chase. Fuck my shitty fucking life up the fucking arse, I shouted inside my head, only just holding myself back from screaming it out loud. This was a bad situation, this was a very bad situation. So what do I go and say? 

    "Hi Chase," oh, and I also waved. I waved. I just got caught making out with my best friend - who, by the way, has a dick - and I waved! Who the fuck does that? Facepalm. Chase didn't reply though, I don't even know what I expected him to say. But instead, he just sort of furrowed his brows before turning and leaving. He just left. Without a word. 

    "Holy shit, Lee!" I faced Felix with one helluva pissed off expression. I even think he stumbled back a little from the force of it. "Fuckin' careless! I told you not to do anything in school, why do you never listen to me?" 

    "Okay, firstly, don't act like you weren't enjoying it. Secondly, I love how this is automatically my fault. And thirdly, it's not even that much of a big deal!" He made large gestures with his hands to accompany his words.  

    "Not that much of a big deal? Lee, Chase just saw us make out! How is that not a big deal?" I screamed, and only afterwards realised I should probably keep my voice low in case someone walked by. Not that it would matter, the whole school probably knew by now. "He's gonna tell everybody. Fuck!"