Part 1

- "You should keep running because life keeps running even if you don't so don't stop running"

   The one and the only phrase that kept Jimin running when life got though.

Another day walking down the same old hallway, filled with the same old lockers and familiar faces. Filled with students running around like if they were headless chickens. Others were shouting so loud that it reminded Jimin of small constant explosions. Jimin was heading towards his locker to get his books. And there she was, standing in the chaos of people, glorious in all her pride. Her hair in a newly colored red reminding him of a character from a fairy-tale. She wore a basic sleeveless white crop top paired with a dark blue pair of skinny jeans all showing off her body.

"Jiminie what are you starring for?" she teased. With her eyes sparkling of amusement.

"Well if it isn't obvious I'm starring at you Joy" he answered with a smug smile. He opened his arms and so did she while they were walking towards each other and they kept going till there only were a few inches between them and they then met in a heart-warming embrace. Not caring about whoever might be sending them weird glances. They should be used to it anyway.

A sudden yell was heard "wait for meeeeeeee!" It was so loud you could hear it echoing down the entire hallway.

And before they knew it a girl with purple hair and a taint of rosa wearing a white t-shirt layered with a pink flowery over the knee dress had practically thrown herself onto them in an attempt to make a group hug.

"Yah Jisoo not okay! Just not okay" Joy pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes. "Yeah you know we could have died, right?" Jimin continued in a childish voice giving her even bigger puppy eyes. "You guys should stop before you get some kind of eye damage. I mean I'm aware that gorgeous should be my middle name, but I don't want to be expelled or something because you guys can't stop staring" she playfully fired back.

And the tree of them went on like that all the way towards the class. Just like they had done the last many years. Jimin, Jisoo, and Joy all knew each other in and out. They always were there through every up and down they went through and trusted each other with their life or whatever they would find the dearest. It was a bond closer than friendship. They all liked the show Shadowhunters and referred to each other as their parabaties. Even though in the show they only have one Jimin, Jisoo and Joy couldn't be divided like that.

When they finally arrived and found their seats there was only a few seconds left before the lesson started yet the class was still bubbling with life. People were speaking lightly but at the same time it was loud, and people seemed keen to say something next. A few of the others sat in silence, but they looked undisturbed by the constant buzzing of their classmates.

The moment the teacher went in through the door and the class who saw so lively before went silent. The silence appeared almost surreal in the room previously dominated by noise.

The silence was indeed surreal, and it clearly didn't last for long.

"Does anyone wanna know why math books are sad? Well... they've got way too many problems" this class clownish boy joked breaking the silence.

You could hear a few giggles here and there but Jimin stayed quiet. He didn't find it particularly funny even though he could see why it would be. Usually, he would have found it hilarious, but not that day. A few moments ago, he was happy too distracted by his friends to remember he was having a test. On average he didn't mind tests but that one was another case. Not because he was bad at it the teacher was his problem. His mom had a history with the teacher and he blamed Jimin for their break up.