part 3

Jimin nodded with a slight bow and accepted the keycard with a smile. He left to find his room, it wasn't that big, but it had what he needed. And the good part was that he could stay there for free.

He didn't feel like doing much and went to bed even though he woke up a few hours ago. After what happened he had become exhausted. He slipped into pajamas and quickly drifted to sleep.

-------------------

Jimin slowly opened his eyes as rays of sunlight hit his eyelids. He sat up on the bed with a grunt, for a moment he was confused about where he was. Then he remembered what had happened it all came hitting him like a wave from the day before meaning: the empty and broken bottles, his mom, what she said, and why he was at the academy instead of home.

Jimin no longer felt upset or pained, he just felt empty. The way he felt wasn't right and he knew at some point he needed to deal with it. But it all seemed like too much, at the moment he just wanted to relax. So, he got out of bed, took on his clothes from the day before, brushed his hair and washed his face. Then he was ready to go down in the practice rooms. But first, he wanted to get some fresh air.

Jimin went out the door looking down the mostly empty hallway. In front of the room he used was a clock it said 09:03 am. As Jimin walked the hallway was he admiring the paintings hanging around on the walls.

He finally made it outside.

The fresh air was cold and hit him causing chills to find way down his spine, but instead of trying to find heat he embraced it. Letting the cool air flow everywhere around him making it feel like it even went through his veins.

How did all of this become so messed up, Jimin quietly thought to himself.

Jimin sighed, meanwhile the air was blowing through his hair making him feel like he was part of a movie. A movie he wanted no part of, yet unable to quit. There was no way out nor any way to face it, at least of what he knew.

Jimin decided that it was time to get back in, he didn't want to catch a cold. He didn't want to get sick in general, but it easily happened because of his weak immune system. He never understood why he was eating mostly healthy, he exercised, and he did his best to take diligent care of himself. For some reason, he just always ended up sick. So back in it was.

On his way in he stopped for a moment to look at the beautiful flowers, when he looked up Jimin got confused for a moment.

"Min?" he muffled surprised that any sound could be heard at all. Jimin's face became more and more flustered. He looked away and rubbed his eyes, he didn't understand what Min was doing there.

Maybe he came to see me, Jimin thought to himself. The thought created an unexpected feeling, one he didn't completely understand. It was almost like a spark of joy igniting inside of him making him feel like a fire slowly was starting to burn inside. But it came to a swift end.

He was gone. No matter where Jimin looked he couldn't find Min. It was like he just vanished. For some reason it made Jimin feel incredibly numb apart from his heart aching.

It made him feel stupid.

Why would he even come to visit me and how would he know where to find me? Questions kept popping up like that in his thoughts. It made him feel upset even though he didn't truly understand why.

He went inside unable to shake the pain growing in his chest. It hurt badly enough for Jimin to have a tough time even getting to breathe properly.

Whenever Jimin felt stressed, upset, and generally unhappy singing and dancing would always make him feel better. It was a way for him to express how he felt without having to confront anyone with it. Therefore, he hurried toward the practice rooms.