Prologue

Japan

Ringgg!

"Yeah, do you need something?" the transparent voice asked.

"Agent L/N, we need you for another assignment that is of the utmost importance, understand?"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. What's the assignment? You know, I'm kinda busy with this mission," Agent L/N answered, his voice was muffled by a face mask, his other features were covered by a hoodie that seemed to stick to his skin.

"Yes, I understand that, but this is more important, I want to complete this mission as quickly as you can. As for the long-term, you need a normal life."

Raising an eyebrow in confusion at such of a mission, he replied.

"What? This utmost mission is for me to have a life. Are you kidding me? Are you still made that I boned your mom at the dinner party?" Agent L/N asked smugly.

He could tell the person was twitching in annoyance and anger.

"WHY I OUTTA- (cough) I admit your birth parents wouldn't be happy with what we're doing. They would be rolling in their graves. So, we've decided that this will be your last mission." the man on the phone said, regaining his emotions.

"...I...understand."

"Agent L/N, I want to say, you will have living arrangements and school life. But, right now, isn't the time. I'll explain later, and Good luck on your final mission!" the caller says, before hanging up.

"...alright..., now come out, come out where ever you are Mr...Gato?" the Agent said, looking for a short midget, which was on the description on the rooftop. He finally spotted the little shit, who was tailed by multiple bodyguards. 

Gato's POV

Gato's POV

'I feel like someone dangerous is following me, like they could squash my very exist within a second...eh, my gut must be playing with me after eating bad sushi, good thing I killed the cook, hehe.'

While Gato was his little world, he didn't notice that the people that were passing him was giving him death stares and looks of malice and hatred. This man was the lowest of the low, he stole, raped, killed, forced people to become slaves, and more hideous crimes. 

The police were either too busy or scared, so they were powerless against him, and even if they did rise, they would be executed on sight. Or showed no mercy, especially the women. They couldn't even kill him themselves because Mr. Gato had five bodyguards protecting him, none of them knew how to fight, so all they could do was give hateful glares, while he wallows in his money.

Gato came out of his thoughts, to sneer at the 'insects' giving him hateful glares.

"HA! What are you fools looking at?! Are you all eager to die?!" Gato gloated, making their heads turn, and continue with their business.

While he was in his self-absorbed arrogance and wealth, he didn't notice that one of his guards was pulled into the darkness of the alley, hand covering their mask, preventing them from screaming, the same process happened multiple times before the final guard realized something was off and turned behind him, seeing a transparent shadow lurking him and his friends missing.

"Oh Shit!" the grunt yelled, trying to pull out his sawed-off shotgun, only to have his hands broken and neck was broken for the effort.

"Huh?" Gato says before there was a gun to his head. 

"Any last words, scum?" the transparent voice says.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Spare my life! I'll give you anything you desire! Money! Women! Power! Fame! Anything! Please spare me!" Gato sobbed, scared shitless.

"Sorry, but...your times up." the anonymous said, before gifting Gato with a bullet to the head.

It took everyone who watched the assassination a second, their tormentor was finally dead, they could finally go home and have a peaceful night of sleep without worrying about his goons coming in their house and doing something to them. They cheered, they sobbed, they even thanked the person that saved them along with the gods.

Speaking of the person that saved them, from Gato. They tried looking for him, to give a gift, arrange a marriage, something! He saved them from a demon, he was an angel sent from God himself. But, sadly they couldn't find him, it was as if he disappeared completely. They would write down this strange entity and remember him as the one who took down their future tyrant.