Chapter 3

"Not! Francine, you have better things to do than working in a bakery, especially with a guy that you've only met for an hour." Stan said. Stan still didn't trust Y/N, let alone allow him near his family. More importantly, he couldn't take the fact his wife would be working and earning more money than him. If Francine were allowed to work, there wouldn't be anyone to do the housework. 

"What could be better than mom working?" Hayley asked her father.

"Simple, Hayley. Your mother already has a job as a housewife. Which includes doing all the housework and best of all it's free." Stan stated.

Y/N was angered by what Stan said, he now understood who this man truly is. This man is inconsiderate and puts his needs above everyone else's even his own family.

"Don't you think Francine has a right to decide for herself rather or not she wants to work? Besides, it would be great if she had a social life than be a stay at home mom." Y/N told the CIA agent.

"I agree with Y/N, mom shouldn't have to waste her life as a slave at home." Hayley stood up for her mother. Hayley had a close relationship with her mother since she was little, much better than she did with her father. Unlike most girls her age, Hayley liked spending time with her mother no matter what they were doing. While she cared about her wellbeing, she hated the fact that all her mother did was housework something she neither approved or blamed Francine for.

"Your mother is not getting a job, end of discussion."  She stomps her foot angrily. Stan looks at Y/N. "As for you, terrorist, I know what you're up to. Trying to brainwash my wife with foolish ideas, as she could work.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N inquired.

"Don't even try to deny it. This house and everything is a lie, and I can prove it by exposing his evil lair." Stan deduced.

Stan begins destroying Y/N's house, he knocked over like a glass cabinet filled with antiques. hand-painted plates, Next, he tore off the rooms slide doors followed by throwing his furniture out the window. Stan grabbed the lamb and used it to smash the TV screen, then shattered the ceiling lights.

Y/N and the others watched in horror as Stan continued to destroy the house. But, what set him off was when Stan ripped a precious photo of himself with his parents and their best friend.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!" Y/N shouted in anger. Looks like he's about to get into a fight.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Searching your home for a secret passageway that leads to your lair." Stan resumes punching holes in the wall.

"You moron, you just destroyed my house for nothing. I spent $275,000 to have this place decorated the way I wanted it to, now it's a dump."

"This would be easier if you just confessed to being a terrorist," Stan said, nonchalantly.

"I think you all should leave, now." Y/N suggests calmly but was still upset at what Stan did.

Francine wanted to apologize to Y/N for what Stan had done, but she could tell a simple apology wasn't going to be enough. She feared that he would have his family and would move out of the neighborhood as soon as possible. Francine glared at her husband, once again he drives another neighbor away. Stan and Steve were out the door, while Hayley and Francine stayed there with Y/N.

"Come on, Hayley. Let's go home." Francine told Hayley. She sounded depressed. She looks back at Y/N, "I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I'm truly sorry for what my husband did. He can act like a complete idiot sometimes."

While Y/N was pissed at Stan, he shouldn't get mad at Francine and Hayley. They were being simply too kind. And he couldn't tell them to leave for something their husband/father did.