Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry for the delay...Depression is a bitch. Anyway, please enjoy it.

Francine's car pulls into the driveway and the two of them exited the car with Y/N carrying the groceries, Francine opens the door for Y/N since he's a guest.

"Wow, this is a great place you got here Francine. I mean it's nothing too classic but it's got style." Y/N said as he observes the living room.

"I don't know about that, Stan only got the house at a reasonable price. The previous owner couldn't be happier to move out." Francine told him.

"Mom, is that you?" Hayley called from the next room.

"Yes, it's me, Hayley," Francine replied.

Hayley walks into the living room with Steve, both are surprised to see Y/N is with their mother.

"Y/N? Not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here?" Hayley asked.

Y/N explains his run-in with Francine and how he saved her life. Hayley was grateful for what Y/N had done that she wanted to kiss him but stopped herself from doing so since it be awkward with her mother and brother watching.

"That was a brave thing you did, Y/N." Hayley congratulated the H/C.

"Oh come on guys, any more praise and I'm gonna explode with joy." Y/N joked.

"Say Y/N, why don't the two of us go to the arcade? They have this game called Troll Blaster everyone's dying to play." Steve told him.

"Another time Steve, Francine's treating me to some of her muffins." Y/N replied.

Steve groans much to Hayley's amusement.

"I told you pretending to be friends with someone cause they're rich is selfish and wrong. Did you really think becoming Y/N's friend meant he'd buy you things?" she laughed.

"Laugh all you want, but at least I don't smell like a hedgehog." Steve countered.

"Take that back, shrimp!" Hayley demand.

"Make me!" Steve challenged.

"That's enough you two, and I don't want to hear any more arguing out of either of you," Francine said with authority.

"Yes mom!" they said simultaneously.

"Good. Y/N why don't you go wait in the kitchen and I'll get started with those muffins." Francine told the teen.

The H/C boy nodded, as he followed Francine with Hayley right behind him, well Steve left to hang with his friends. Y/N places the groceries on the counter then sits beside Hayley who's during her homework. Every few seconds Hayley stare at Y/N remembering the kiss they shared and wanted to experience that moment again. Y/N meet Hayley's gaze smiling warmly at her, they looked into each other's eyes like it had been an eternity wishing nothing would spoil this moment. However, something did happen that Y/N didn't expect from the Smith family.

"Hey Francine, did you get the Twinkies I asked for?" a voice called from the other room.

"Don't forget you promised to give me one as well." another voice spoke but in a German accent.

Francine and Hayley immediately stopped what they were doing neither one of them had told the other residents to remain hidden and for good reasons. Entering the kitchen is a 4-foot tall creature with grey colored skin and a large head waddled in carrying a fishbowl with a small goldfish inside.

Roger