Chapter six [old]

(Jaune)
My first day on the job was Alright. I reviewed my old teams performance and see that they did improve a lot. But it was kinda weird fighting them and winning since back then i couldn't even touch Pyrrah.

And on the subject of my old teammates i also avoid them so i dont have to engage in any kind of conversation including team RWBY SSSN and CFVY. Since it would be bad if i accidentally get my self caught and report to Ozpin.

And now on the next day of the job Glynda asked me to fight another team to prove a point that you need to work together to win.

She used team CRDL which it consisted of Cardinal Winchester, Russel Thrush, Drove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark. With Cardin being there leader.

And i have to tell you that they preformed so badly that another team had to continue this lesson because there match ended so quickly.

But this next team was actually pretty good. The team was SSSN
Which had Sun Wukong, Scarlet David, Sage Anya, and finally Neptune Vasilias.

But i needed to end this quickly so i don't have to talk to them

I first went after Sun since he seems more forward in his fighting style. And with that it was actually challenging since i had to dodge his staff while doing the same with the gun on his staff.

And then thought of a way to beat him. He needs to reload at some point so i waited for that chance.

Once he reloaded i quickly disarmed him and got two hits in. But thats all i could do since i heard a shot go off behind me.

When i dodge i see that Sage Anya and scarlet David come at me with there weapons. Sage swung his sword towards my right which i stopped with my metal hand.

Once i did that i kicked the sword down and kicked him twice in the the face. And with that nocked him out.

Then things went on from there with me beating each member of there team until the bell rang.

And here i am now watching Cardin and his team bully Velvet Scarlatina. I know i said that i was trying to avoid them but im a teacher so i had to interfere.

But before i could I saw team DEMO walk up to them

Here is how it went

(Velvet)
Hay......stop...pulling on...my....ears...

(Cardin)
Why should i rabbit girl.

(Velvet)
It...hurts......

(Cardin)
*chuckles*
Boo hoo...then stop me

Velvet didn't do anything about it.

(Russel)
Man you fanus are so weird.

(Drove)
I know right. You fanus sho----

Before he could finish his sentence he got punched in the face. By a red headed teen.

(Meryl)
You guys better back off before we have a problem.

(Cardin)
What you gonna do about it red head.

(David)
*Cracks knuckles*
Were gonna beat you to a pulp.

(Cardin)
Bring it on.

(Author)
So i just finna say this right that i am so excited about the new game hideo kojima is creating. Its seems very interesting to me.

Ok cya ree