endless

'we don't want to lose her!'

'Lilith, please wake up...'

'bring my daughter back!'

those words felt so similar, but unreal...it felt like i was two worlds apart from reality...

- - - - - - - -story start- -

A maiden with long lucious pale pink hair, silver eyes and a magnificent set of orchids made as a crown, a long silver gown, pink accents...

"hello Lilith!" A purple haired boy looked at me in the eye. "You finally have woke up!"

"W-where am i?" I asked.

"Lilith! You joker! You're a princess!" The purple haired boy gave a good laugh, and said. "What's wrong..?"

"I can't remember -...anything." i said.

It felt like endless falling...unto a deep endless pitch black hole of sadness i couldn't feel..

'My queen! Lilith wouldn't wake up!'

'My daughter...save her doctor'

'close the windows, the public cannot see!'

I woke up, this time i put myself together. The purple haired boy was still here.

"Lilith, you've wake up." The boy looked at me. "Was that a worth 4 hour sleep?"

I pulled my hair to the back so i could see what's going on. "Who are you..?"

The purple haired boy answered. "I'll be honest with you-.. i'm Salem! or maybe that was a lie-.."

I threw my pillow to his face, my memories felt like it was all wiped out, as i stand i looked at myself in the mirror. "What am i wearing-.." Short shorts, white off shoulders with pink flowers.

"Hey Lilith,,, stop it! You always feel like you're the prettiest." Salem said, he felt pissed off.

Lilith held her hair together tying it unto two similar buns. "Hey Salem-.. why are you here anyways."

"Your mom let me in, at first she was squeeling and all-.. she said she shipped us..one of those is a lie." Salem puts his finger in his mouth giving himself a smile.

"pfft-.. weirdo." I wore my heels, and took my bag.

it felt normal, i remember things.

one...two...three...four...

THUD!

'Lilith..Lilith..'

I woke up, suprisingly nothing changed but it was the same setting.

"Lilith, you've wake up." Salem looked at me. "Was that a worth 4 hour sleep?"

"What-..." I ran towards the door putting on my heels, taking my bag and i saw an angel with the voice of my mom.

"Hello, sweetheart!" A girl who looked exactly like me but older, she took some baked cookies and smiled.

She must be my mom. I hugged her. "Mom! I missed you!"

She laughed. "Lilith, i'm your Sister-... JOKES! Hello my love, its only been four hours.." she hugged back.

"Mom-.. so my dreams were bringing me back to the same day.

what's happening. . .

'Lilith! Lilith Sweetheart!'

'Salem! Call 911!'

I woke up once more..

"Lilith, you've wake up." The boy looked at me. "Was that a worth 4 hour sleep?"

"h-huh?" This time my hair was pale blue. "What's happening?" I looked at-.. wait who is she.

"O. M. G-.. GOSH! Lilith i thought you like died or something." The brunette girl said. "In case you like had amnesia and forget who i am, I'm Comet Williams, you're best-est friend like ever!"

"Oh hi, Comet.." She gave her a weak smile. "Can i stay in bed."

"OF COURSE NOT! Were going to the Mall!" She looked at me, pulling my hand to stand up. "You left me enoughhhh~"

"ALRIGHT I'LL STAND UP!" I screamed, Mom came up.

"What happened here?" Mom asked.

"comet was forcing me to go to the mall-..." I said.

"I was not! Sorry Mrs.Hamilton." She looked at my mom.

I put on my shoes, going down the stairs with Comet. She goes in the Limo, and asked Mr.Bryan to go to the mall.

"So Lilith what are you planning to buy?" She had stars in her eyes.

"Maybe, just a dress-.." I said.

"JUST A DRESS? NEWS FLASH YOUR FAMILY IS LIKE THE RICHEST EVER AND YOU JUST WANT A DRESS?" Comet said.

"god why am i friends with you?" I said in a joking manner, facepalming.

"I'll chose what you buy,, Of course i'll not ruin your *aesthetic* PALE DRESSES IT IS." Comet seemed more excited than me.

As i left the car, body guards surrounding us. I saw Salem. "SALEM!" i screamed.

Salem looked at me. "Yes Ms. Hamilton?"

"Don't you remember me? We were bestfri-" Comet cuts me of my words.

"Who's Salem, last time i checked you never had another friend!" Comet said.

Salem politely bowed down.

"Salem! I need you in uhm-..StarTwist by four!" I said.

"Weird choice Ms.Hamilton, but i will not be late." Salem walked away.

"What the heck? Lilith!" Comet shouted.

"I saw him in my dreams and he was with me." I said.

The guards held Comet by her arm. "Sorry Ms. Williams, Ms.Lilith is thinking. We wouldn't like to interfere."

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS A MOONCHILD DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUSH ME AWAY ALL THE TIME." Comet shouted.

My eyes glowed, looking at her eyes directly. She turned to stone.

"Guards, ready the car i won't like to miss my meeting woth Mr. Salem." I demanded.

The lilith they all knew was back to normal, the bossy but kind version.

"Yes, Maam." As they drived us to StarTwist.

I walked in everyone was in the state of awe, and the guards protected me from the fans. "Mr. Salem."

"Ms.Hamilton." Salem said.