Ranpo - Stubborn

Cuddle with me

It was quite a rainy day

In a room there there lies two lovers, Edogawa Ranpo and his known lover, (y/n).

The agency decided to take a day off as they observed that the rain would be a pain later on if they were to go to work.

But that's not the problem, the problem is that Ranpo is losing his patience

Why?

The world class detective was looking at his girlfriend who was busy looking at her phone, annoyed that even though they were beside each other, the girl just can't seem to even take a glance at him.

"(y/n)" the the raven-haired boy said annoyingly

"Yes?" the girl asked still not looking or taking a glance at him

"Cuddle with me"

The girl then looked at ranpo nervously, guilty that she had the decline the offer

"I'm sorry ranpo but I've got a few more things to handle, but if you were to wait a couple more minutes, I promise to cuddle with you"

The girl then went back to her phone thinking that she persuaded the boy.

But oh boy was she wrong.

Ranpo immediately placed the girl in front of him so that she would sit in front of him.

After doing so, he noticed a tinge of pink in the girl's ears so a huge smirk came to his face as he knew that he had distracted you.

He knew it was the perfect opportunity.

Proceeding in nibbling your ears ever so gently, he occasionally would blow at either your neck or ear

Seeing how your face was practically red, redder than a tomato. He's unsatisfied seeing that stubborn as you are, you have still yet to give in.

Releasing an exasperated sigh of annoyance, he thought that the situation was already helpless.

Well, that was until he had an idea.

"(y/n) " ranpo seductively whispered in your ear as you slightly jumped

"Y-yes Ranpo?" the girl said, stuttering.

"I told you already? Cuddle with me".

"I also told you already, just a little longet an-" the girl wasn't able to finish her sentence as ranpo immediately pinned her to the bed dropping her phone to the side

The girl, surprised momentarily looked at the place her phone fell then to her lovers, whose face was serious and annoyed as hell for a variety of reasons.

The girl then sighed before holding out her hand to his hand then placing it to her shoulder hugging him.

"you really just can't wait do you?"

Ranpo, didn't replied, instead just nodded his head in her shoulder.

The girl smiled at this.

"be thankful that you're my lover or not I could've thrown you farther than how team rocket was thrown off the sky"