Kai

Kai jumped from rooftop to rooftop, hot, wet tears falling down his face. Settling on a chimney, he thought about what he had just heard. The shocking words still haunted his mind and he could remember it as if it just happened, which it did.

You're not human, Kai.

Kai sobbed some more. His parents were dead and here were these government agents telling him that he was an alien from a different planet. They said that his species had fur when they were kids and as they grew up, the fur went away. They also had spiky hair and that hair turned eletric blue when they went into super mode. Kai had laughed at them until they reminded him of the family photos he carried around after they died. Then he had run away, to the chimney.

A loud THUMP! interrupted his thoughts. Looking down, he saw a girl with a kitchen knife, cornered by two men . His eyes widened and by instinct he jumped into the middle of the confrontation. He had one last thought.

I won't let her die the way my parents and sister died.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Outlawsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें