3 months later

3 Months later...

Hermione lived with Ron at their apartment that they rent. They were very happy there, like, they can go out, they can go dining out, going to the movies, shopping, and etc.

Their lives were very perfect until one night.

Hermione was waiting for Ron to come home after he was forced to stay at his office overnight, and he had many paperwork to do. He usually come home on time, when everytime she needed him. She was very worried that he never call or text. Although they were still texting each other.

She was worried that he might be with someone in his office.

I couldn't just think about that, didn't I? She think and felt guilty for what she thinks.

Until Ron came back home tiring.

"Ron!" She said happily as she engulfed him a hug.

"Hello, my love." Ron said with a tired tone and smile.

"Do you want me to make you a cup of tea?" Hermione asked him.

"No, it's okay, I'm just a bit tired, that's all." He shook his head and headed off to bed.

What just happened? Hermione thinked as he wasn't being like the usual.

And then she came joined him to bed.

The next day...

Ron just left work while Hermione was at their apartment alone.

She picked up his yesterday's clothes for laundry until she noticed the smell of perfume and lipstick on Ron's shirt.

She couldn't help but smell the perfume.

Weird, this perfume isn't mine. And it's not that type of perfume that I wear. And lipstick? Really? I didn't even wear that brand of lipstick before in my life. I wore any kinds of lipstick but not this kind of lipstick. How did it got in there? And why? Ah, I think Ron knows. Maybe I should tell him when he get back. She think feeling that he might cheated on her with another woman.

But what a minute! I think not only his shirt got lipstick on it.

*Flashback*

Hermione couldn't feel asleep at that time, she began to look at Ron, smiled at him, he slept so peacefully, until she noticed lipstick mark on his cheek.

*End of flashback*

Hermione couldn't denied it, after all, he is her fiance, he wouldn't never do that to her. Even 3 months ago, he proposed to her.

So tonight, she will tell him, she must.

~~

On that night at Ron and Hermione's apartment...

Ron and Hermione were eating dinner.

They haven't said anything yet, though she was afraid to tell him about the perfume and lipstick mark on his cheek and his shirt.

It was the moment of silent, until she break it by asking "Um, Ron?"

"Yeah Mione?" He said as he began to take a sip of his water.

"Um, about your shirt? Um? Uh?" She asked but felt very confused what to say to him.

"Uh, yeah? What about it?" He asked her as she took a deep breath and said "I just noticed you know, perfume and lipstick mark on your shirt, but not only that, I saw it on your cheek. Did you know who they belonged to?"

As Ron nearly choked off his drink and coughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't said that before you took a sip of water." She said feeling guilty for what she said.

"No no, it's fine. That perfume and lipstick, they belong to a friend." He said.

"Oh, okay." She said in relief.

"Shall we go back eating dinner, 'cause I don't think the food will get cold, right?" He said.

"Sure thing." She nodded as they go back eating their dinner.