Epilogue

On Friday night...

Hermione was all alone in the apartment,

She had been waiting for Ron for more than two hours.

Although Ron said that he was going to visit his family for a while but hadn't shown up for hours.

She decided to take a nap on the couch, hoping Ron would shown up.

But not before that, the door knocked.

She jumped awake thinking that it was Ron.

"Ron?" She said.

As she went to the door, she opened the door, it was none other than her best friends Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood.

Of course Ginny was Ron's sister, they have been really close since they were kids.

"Ginny, Luna? What are you doing here?" Hermione said and hugging them as she let them in.

"We've came here for a company that's all." Luna said.

"Yeah, we've been worried about you, are you okay?" Ginny said with a worried tone.

"Yeah, it's just about Ron., that's all." Hermione said.

"It's just... I haven't seen Ron for hours, he said that he was going to the burrow to visit your family for a while, but he hadn't shown up." She said in a worried tone.

"And oh, just last night, when Ron came home late, I noticed lipstick mark on his cheeks, but not only that, I noticed perfume and lipstick mark on his shirt." She quickly added it to the end as Ginny and Luna got shocked for what Hermione had said.

"Did you tell him?" Ginny asked her as she nodded her head.

"I did, but when I tell him about it during dinner, he said that it was just a friend." Hermione explained to them.

"Did you met him at the burrow?" She asked them but they shook their heads.

"No, we don't think he went to the burrow at that time." Ginny said.

"Really, what makes you say that?" Hermione asked in a worried tone.

"Well, ever since you guys engaged three months ago, he haven't called or visiting us. Every time Mother and Dad called him, he haven't touch his phone ever since." Ginny explained to her.

"Yeah, I mean something's wrong with him lately." Luna said as she agreed with Ginny.

"But you don't think, he cheated on me, do you?" Hermione asked them.

"Maybe, but we don't know yet." Luna said,

After they're having a girl chat, they left after saying goodbye to Hermione.

She went to the bed as she began really tired and fell asleep hopefully Ron will return to her.

~~

On Saturday afternoon...

Ron took a day off from work, so he and Hermione went to the cafe where they order two coffees with two sugars from the waiter.

They had been very silenced once again until the waiter came back with two coffees with two sugars.

"Thank you." Hermione said as the waiter nodded and left.

As the couple drink coffee as Hermione sighed "Oh, I just wished that we're like the old days when we walked around something fun." as Ron nodded in agreement "Yeah, I know." He said with a smile, as he hold her hand as they both smiled.

As soon as they finished coffee, they paid the bill to the waiter. And left the cafe.

They were about to go to their apartment until Ron's phone began to ring.