Prologue: First meet

Third Pov. 

It was a nice, shining day in Rose's castle home. Many Roses of all kinds wear roaming the area, doing some time of sorceries, interacting with each other, or taking care of the rose garden. The Roses were from the dark age, and the leader Rose, or Agent Rose. But Rose saw the future, we're zombies only rule. Rose went into the present time and helps the plants to take back Zomberia and make sure the zombies won't be the ones ruling the world. 

Anyways, she was told by Crazy Dave. That she's going to get someone to help her take care of her personal Rose Garden while she helps the plants fight or doing something else. She didn't like that idea since it's Human taking care of her garden. But she agrees since she always busy doing something, not having much free time to take care of her Garden. She didn't know who's this human, but all she knows that this human is a good friend of Crazy Dave. 

She was waiting at the front gate with her Fire friend, Fire Rose, or Vuurroos. She was a hot-headed rose, always getting in arguments easily. One she almost burns down Crazy Dave's garage, after complaining to Dave that she didn't get her supplies for her sorceries. 

"So, who's this person did Dave send you?" Vuurroos asked Rose. Rose just shrugs and crosses her arms. "I don't know, this person just here to help me to take care of my personal Garden," Rose told her. Vuurroos just sighed, "Why don't we Roses can't go into your garden, while a Human is allowed!?" She asked aggressively. "Well, it's my Garden, and I don't want anyone to ruin it. This person is a good gardener from what I have heard. The person takes care of the baby plants while Crazy Dave helps his relative daughter and her boyfriend," I told her. 

Rose doesn't hate humans, she was made to protect them from the zombies. But some humans disrespect the environment. They always throw trust onto the grass and always do something that harms the plants. 

Rose Pov. 

I was thinking about this Human. So far what I have heard, this person is good at doing at his job, gardening. And this person cared for the plants. Seems nice... for now. 

"Is that the person?" I heard Vuurroos asked me. Snapping out of my thoughts, I look ahead and see a pretty tall person. A male with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, with (S/C) skin. He wore, a black sweater, with a green t-shirt underneath. Blue colour jeans, with black shoes. I felt my self daydream looking at him, not knowing how long I was staring at this boy. I don't know why it just feels... amazing. 

"Um... Ms.?" the male asked em. I snapped out of my gaze he was in front of me and Vuurroos. "O-oh... sorry, I'm Agent Rose or Rose, and you're name is?"

"I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you," He told me holding his hand out for a handshake. I grab his hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you too," I greeted him. He then looks at Vuurroos. "You must be Vuurroos, that almost burn down Dave's garage," Vuurroos, then giggles a little and rubs her neck. "Yeah..."  

"Well it's nice to meet you two," He said bowing. "Thank you, you're too kind," told him. "So, where's this Garden of yours?" (Y/n) asked her. "Oh, let me show you," I then turned to Vuurroos. 

"I got it from here, Vuurroos," I told her. She then bows and leaves me with (Y/n). "Follow me, I'll show you the garden you'll be taking care off," 

[I feel like this is going to change my life...

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: New story about you and a Rose... weird right?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day.