003

jungkook lay half awake on the pool deck of the large ship, even though the sun beamed down on him and many others. his brother was a sleep walker, remember?

his eyes were closing softly while the giggles of children filled one ear, the other had an earbud blasting the whole panic! at the disco discography.

that's when taehyung saw him.

the emo angel!

it was fate, it had to be.
the movies coming to life, two protagonists meeting over and over again until their both in love, discovering the world, hand in hand.

even though it was only taehyung who had seen the boy...

the other hadn't seen tae once.

taehyungs heart fluttered at this thought, the butterflies in his stomach flying.

his smile beamed, lower and lower until a sad pout.

he looks straight.

he looks pretty emo too.

the black hair that covers almost both eyes, it sat perfectly though, the curly mop on his head.

taehyung didn't even want to look at his body, he knew he would be drooling in a matter of seconds.

he did however, look.

and, oh my god- it was amazing.

taehyung wasn't one to go off looks, but damn, this emo didn't just sit in his room alone and complain to his online friends about how his mom and dad don't 'understand' him. he worked out, hard.

his chest and abs were heavily toned, while his arms looked to be sculpted by the gods. his body was one people envied.

taehyung was surely thirsting over him.

he wasn't the only one to see that.

"stop staring, he's not your type." da-young, his oldest sister deadpans. even though she only glanced at the boy slightly.

"but look at him!" taehyung whined, grabbing his sisters arm.

she shook his off, rolling her eyes. reluctantly, she looked for longer, "holy fu-"

"i know right!"

"b-but he's so... emo!" his sister stammers, feeling her eyes may be deceiving her.

"that's what i thought!" taehyung agrees, grabbing her arm again, pulling at the arm.

"ow!-" she slapped taehyungs hand, "-get off!"

"sorry..." taehyung says.

"to bad he's not my type, might of gone for him..." she sighs.

"hey! i saw him first!" taehyung protests, "and didn't you say he was too 'emo'"

"yeah, that's why he's not my type." she deadpans again, smacking her lipgloss covered lips.

"right... well he's my type!" taehyung says excitedly, his heart racing as he looks at the sleepy emo.

his body showed tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy. (a/n: if you don't understand, imma be throughly disappointed.)

but his sleeping face showed soft baby begging for cuddles, taehyung wanted to run over to him, scoop him up and protect him from all evils.

"go talk to him then." da-young says, as if it was the simplest thing to do. it was not the simplest thing to do!

maybe for her, that man whore. she could get any guy with a flick of her hair and a smile. dumbasses. she never kept any for long. just used them for fun.