When you won🤧

Just after then the nominees for the best new comer were announced your name was also inlisted in the nominees your heart was very shaking and and suddenly your name was announced. You walked very proud and happily... And were presented with the award.
Your speech was....
"Thank you so much everyone for supporting me and especially I want to thank someone who is really special in my heart, they inspired me and they taught me how to love myself they are my idols and their music touched my heart so much that I thought to become someone just a speck of dust in front of them they are sitting in just right front of me right front of me and *holy shit*....I am so happy that I am sharing a stage with them with them..they are none other than my 7 Idols"BTS".
The camera was turn towards BTS and all of them were smiling. You also said that all the ARMYs present there also very special to you as you are also a part of it before.
And you started crying!!
After that BTS were invited on the stage. You shook your hands with them and were extremely shaking inside it was your dream come true true...
At the after party you met and greeted BTS, you really had a fun time.... But the problem was that you weren't able to converse with them properly cuz.... You didn't know Korean😓😓..
And you met with many other stars like: Charlie Puss, Justin bieber and Selena Gomez...
At last you had your drink and went home💝💝 ...