We Are Twenty One Pilots, And So Are You.

Standing side-stage while they finished setting up for the guys was electric. Most nights were, but the first night of a new tour was always just a bit more. She and Tyler were jumping around to shake off the extra energy while Josh and Jenna sat on a crate laughing at them.

Mark walked up, "Alright guys, we're ready for ya. Have a great show." He said waiting for them to be ready to walk. Jenna got up and stopped Ty from hopping to wish him luck. Tara hopped on her drummer's lap, it worked better with how tall he was. "You're gonna kick ass and give all these people a show to remember." She said lovingly with grin. It had become a bit of a ritual.

He had his ski mask on partially, she pulled it down to his lips and gave him a deep kiss, Tyler groaned, before pulling it all the way down and kissing him again quickly. "Now go show those boys and girls what they can never have." She said with a wink. She knew his shirt would be off by the third song, fourth at the longest. No matter how many times, nor the fact she could see it any time, something about knowing she was going home with the drummer and seeing those abs twisted her insides in a delicious way.

"Can we pray before you jump him now? You need God, Woman!" Her brother said with a laugh. She and Josh laughed as well. They stood in a circle and after a quick pre-show prayer the boys were signaling the lights and walking on. She said a quick prayer of her own like she always did. Praying for their safety, especially with the flips and crowd surfing, she would never want to be in a world that didn't have these men in it.

She heard the music playing for the setup cut and the audience went insane. Home shows were always the loudest and it was the first night. She and Jenna stood there and watched their boys do what they were born to do. Tyler's rapping was flawless and Josh had extra bounce as he played his drum. The crowd was almost louder than Tyler as they sang back every word of the song.

She watched her fiancée play to the crowd, completely in his Spooky Jim persona. She knew he would be sweltering already in that mask and hoodie.

She would always be amazed at how many people related to the songs they wrote

She would always be amazed at how many people related to the songs they wrote. She clearly remembered when they came up with the idea for Heavy, Dirty Soul. Her brother had been in a bad battle with Blurryface that day. They had been huddled together, it comforted them both to feel their twin. They could always tell when the other needed them.

Tyler has been trying to find the right words for his feelings. "I just, do you ever feel like our soul is..." "Heavy?" She said knowingly. He had been relieved she felt the same. The next week he and Josh had shown her the song that come out of his head after that talk. It had been a fan favorite since.

She knew the lineup for the show by heart since she had helped arrange it. She tossed her brother his security beanie as she called it. One day he had said he was worried his head would explode with all the thoughts, she had taken one of her beanies and put it on his head. "There, if it does the hat will catch it, and I'll put you back together." A young Tara had said. It was now a Twenty One Pilot icon since he wore it in comfort in all the Blurryface videos they had made.

 The beat started making the crowd go wild

The beat started making the crowd go wild. Her brother came on with his beanie and blanket to show his hiding. He spit the rap she had thought up when they had shown her the song. Which is why it said, brother, no offense to their younger brother, but he was thankfully socially normal.

When the lights came up for the third song she was surprised to see Josh still had a shirt, but the hoodie and mask was gone. His backwards hat firmly in place. When Migraine started the crowd reached a new level. This was her song that kept her grounded and she loved it, and could be heard singing it to herself sometimes. After the first lines, Tyler spoke making her laugh.

"So, since this is the first show of tour and our home state." He waited for the screams to die down slightly. "I wanna do something a little special." She shook her head knowing what was coming. "How many of you know someone by the the name of Tara?" He asked jokingly. The fans went nuts, they knew her from interviews and many post the guys made.

"Well, those new to the family, I'd like you to meet the other half of me and future Mrs. Dun, Tara Jospeh!" Her brother ran to her and gave her his mic while the crew ran and grabbed another. "Thank you for that lovely intro, Ty." She said happily. "Shall we continue, brother?" "Let's." He said formally. In perfect sync they began the next verse, her favorite.

I don't know why they always seem so dismal
Thunderstorms, clouds, snow and a slight drizzle
Whether it's the weather or the ledges by my bed
Sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head
Let it be said what the headache represents
It's me defending in suspense
It's me suspended in a defenseless test
Being tested by a ruthless examiner
That's represented best by my depressing thoughts
I do not have writer's block my writer just hates the clock
It will not let me sleep I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead
And sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head

Am I the only one I know
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat
Shadows will scream that I'm alone
But I know, we've made it this far, kid
Yeah yeah yeah
I am not as fine as I seem
Pardon, me for yelling and telling you green gardens
Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me
A difficult beast feasting on burnt down trees
Freeze frame, please let me paint a mental picture portrait
Something you won't forget, it's all about my forehead
And how it is a door that hold's back contents
That makes Pandora's box contents look non-violent
Behind my eyelids are islands of violence
My mind ship-wrecked this is the only land my mind could find
I did not know it was such a violent island
Full of tidal waves, suicidal crazed lions
They're trying to eat me, blood running down their chin
And I know that I can fight, or I can let the lion win
I begin to assemble what weapons I can find
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind
Am I the only one I know
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat
Shadows will scream that I'm alone
But I know, we've made it this far, kid

She left him to finish the song for the fans and went to sit on the edge of Josh stand, dancing to the beat and grabbing waters. When the song finished Tyler motioned to her. "My sister! If we're good she might help me again later." She got up on the stand and kisses Josh, much to the delight of the crowd. As she left she realized Josh was taking off his shirt.

"Ew!!" Tyler said playing up the moment. Tara just laughed and winked exaggeratedly. "I get to go home with the drummer." She giggled, then.ran off stage. Jenna was grinning, "I don't know how you do that. You and Tyler are sure alike." Tara laughed, "The enemy isn't out there for us, it's inside. That is the easy part."