ιδυε? ηαн Ch3 16+

I wanna disagree, but he just said I can't do anything to change his mind, dammit.

I shook my head no, making Jungkook confused.

"Are you not gonna let me sleep on your bed? Thats disrespectful, baby."

I sat down on the bed, slowly laying down as I got comfortable.

But one way to make me uncomfortable is when someone is putting all their weight on my fragile body.

And thats exactly what Jungkook did, he laid right on top of me and dipped his head into the crook of my neck.

I put my hands on his shoulders to try and shove him off but it seems he had different plans.

He grabbed my hands in one swift move and pinned them above my head.

I squirmed, I wasn't used to this dominant thing, I was always the dominant one, whether it was R Rated or not.

"Not so fast baby, I wanna see if your heat is gonna come earlier than it's supposed to."

He mumbled the words into my neck, tickling me but I held the giggles in.

That was until he started kissing my neck, living little love bites as he Bit and sucked.

I felt hot in my lower abdomen, knowing my heat was already here way to early.

"Okay, Jungkook my heat is here stop!"

I moaned, feeling the sensation of him sucking my neck was 2x pleasurable.

He didn't stop, I knew what his motives were now. They were to make love and mate me.

I squirmed even more as my hands were still pinned above me.

I felt him grinding his pelvis into my lower area, making my wetness get onto him as I was only wearing and underwear with a robe.

His free hand quickly untied my robe that was around me, roaming his hands all over my stomach and waist.

I moaned once again as he cupped my bud, pinching it oh so roughly.

He finally took his head out of my neck, quickly shutting me up by kissing me deeply.

"Mmm, s-stop! P-please!"

He finally stop, looking right at me with dark eyes.

"Are you sure your heat is here? You wouldn't have said stop if it was."

He breathed heavily, right onto my lips, looking right at it.

"It's here but not completely, tomorrow it will fully be here."

He slowly nodded, letting go of my hands that were now red from him holding it too tight.

I touched my sore wrists, rubbing them to make the pain less.

I tied my robe back together and got up, I was no longer in the mood to sleep, be on my phone, or talk.

He did that unwillingly, but I read in the book that if your mate does something unforgivable it doesn't matter because you will still forgive them.

And that's what I hate, I don't wanna forgive him, I don't want him to be my mate! Why couldn't it be jimin?!

I walked out of the room, and found my beta looking at me apologetically.

"Where are the rest of the boys?"

He pointed to the living room, I'm guessing they were sitting down waiting.

I went in the room, walking too fast that I fell.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

All of the sudden I was pulled up, I opened my eyes seeing jimin.

My heartbeat was heard throughout the room.

"You still love me? After what I've done to you? And you have a mate?"

"I-I'm sorry, I can't control it."

He hugged me tightly, my head was on his chest, letting me hear is heartbeat completely.

"I can't either, I still love you too."

"Okay guys, before Jungkook comes back can you tell us where we will be staying?"

"Jackson! Take them to their room please! Take jimin later."

I wrapped my arms around jimins neck, pulling me even closer than before.

He put his hands around my waist, bending down to my level to peck my lips.

But I didn't let go of his lips, I wanted to make it deeper, but I immediately felt someone watching me, making me break the kiss.

I looked behind jimin, seeing Jungkook watching us.

I saw a tear escape his eyes and leave quickly, I watched as he went back into my room and slamming the door roughly.

I put my forehead on jimins shoulder, a pang of guilt rushing right through me.

"I know he saw us, now that means we can be together publicly."

I loved jimin, I was sure of that.

But I don't think I was sure of not liking Jungkook at least a little bit.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to make him suffer more than he already is.

I didn't know what to do, I was confused with my heart.

I wasn't sure if I liked Jungkook or disliked Jungkook.

Was I sure about loving jimin or not? I'm even confusing myself