nightmares and anonymous texts

Tracy found herself waking up with a startle. Sweat all over her chest and brow, along her side was her father who also woke up with a jump.
"Honey?" Tony wearily tried to exclaim before he seen her shivering in a sitting position, back arched... breaths cutting off... "Tracy." He sat upright and placed a hand on her back. "Baby, you alright? what happened?"
"I..It...It was just a nightmare" Tracy said trying to shove it off and just trying to seem not vulnerable.
"Well.. going by your state.. it was a nightmare but it shook you." Tony scientifically stated still with a cracked tone. "what happened in the nightmare?" he asked straightforward now still rubbing her back.
"what do you think?" Tracy hissed tearfully at him. She sighed out as a sob was about to escape but she sucked it in before she gulped "I'm sorry I... Yes. You're right. what happened in the dream shook me... but... I can't let it effect me. It was just my head messing with me"
"yes. I know that hon. And it's alright. but I need to know, what happened in the dream?"

Tracy bit her lip before she tilted her head back with squeezed eyes before inhaling a deep breath and exhaling "Millions of ways that I can loose you." She whispered.
"Death. fights. taken away. and there are many different kinds of versions.. I... I can't think straight!" She choked through unwanted tears. Tony pressed her against his chest and just let her there for comfort.
Tracy was hyperventilating but with her fathers embrace and warmth... she relaxed.
"As you said. Those are just dreams." Tony reassured softly still not letting her go. Tracy squeezed herself more into his embrace "hey. hey... let's have a thing between us, hm? what do you say to that?" he asked trying to get her mind off this.
"what do you mean?" She asked with a slightly confused look.
"I don't know... maybe um.. I say 'I love you 3 thousand.' then you go 'I love you 3 thousand times infinity' and vice versa, you know? just... thought of it right now.. what do you think?" Tony suggested. Tracy smiled slightly and nodded "I like it. Original" She said wearily as ever. "sorry for worrying you dad"
"Hey. It's no problem. I need to worry over you because I am your dad." Tony stated with a smile. "And pretty damn proud" he finished off before he kissed her head softly and snuggling her into his embrace.
"come on sweetie let's go back to sleep. it's still midnight" he said glancing over at the alarm clock. Tracy nodded "alright" she whispered softly before adding on "good night dad" she reached towards his cheek and kissed it with a peck before she laid back down and slept. Tony sighed sadly before he just stripped off the quilt off of him and went to the garage.

He chosen an arc reactor from his old ones and thought of doing something for his daughter. He placed this arc reactor in between an empty space in the middle of a metallic circle holding it up and tilted a bit backwards carved on the metallic faceless globe, was "proof that Tracy Stark is awesome, Love dad". He worked on it for 5 straight hours. Before pepper came in at 6am with a coffee in hand,
"Morning Mr.Stark." the blonde haired woman came in upright with a clip board clutched in between her breasts and arm.
"Is it 6 am already?" Tony asked through a yawn. "I gotta go get my rest. Where's Tracy? is she still asleep?"
"I checked. Yes, she's asleep sir."
"Good." Tony said straightforwardly before he took the gift that he made for his daughter and placed it somewhere safe.
"what was that?" Pepper asked with a curious look.
"Just a little something I made for my daughter? why? is it illegal?" Tony asked sassy enough.
"no! no! I just... I never imagined you would care this much for someone"
"Well. Imagine this" Tony said going back closer to her "You have someone you love and trust in your life, you have sex, and turns out you turned her pregnant, then that someone tells you to leave her life because you ruined her life by getting her pregnant! 18 years passes!! You meet that baby that you made!! You immediately feel a connection! Genetic! Interaction, Mrs.Potts. So yeah.. you tell me" Tony said rather defensively with a light glare before he walked out of the garage and went to the shower. He stripped down his clothes, and just slid inside the shower and just washed himself.
He felt the water calm his senses before he sighed and just reached for a towel to dry off. Once that was done, He wrapped around his waist so he can cover up and walked into his room quietly not to wake up his daughter so he can get some clothes because in all things.. those were the things he forgot to take with him in the bathroom.
He quickly yet gingerly crept in and just took a simple pants, boxers, and shirt before rushing out again and going to change in the bathroom itself.
"That was close" he mumbled to himself before he started to get dressed.

Once done, he went out of the bathroom and went down to the kitchen finding his daughter awake and having her breakfast.
"Oh hey baby. Helped yourself?" Tony asked placing a hand on the back of her head gently stroking it with his fingers.
"Yeah. Sorry. I was hungry" she said apologetically.
"Are you serious? this is your home, hon. You can do whatever the hell you like. wanna do something later?"
"Like what?"
"Go to a movie? Learn a sport? go to a fair? anything you like!"
"How about we try all of those?"
"Love it! Love the Idea! You think outside the box! Just like your dad! A.K.A me!" he said proudly with a smirk. "go get ready. we have a day of fun to do today" Tracy chuckled, shaking her head before she pushed herself off the high chair of the isle and went back to her room so she can start and get dressed.

Tracy went in the shower and started to get cleaned up and freshened up. Her eyes closed at the sensation the warm water was giving her. She was relaxed. She let out a soft moan before she reached out for a towel and dried off.
Tracy went into her room with the towel wrapped around herself, worn some natural make up, and changed into comfortable shorts, top and converse. She smiled at her at her look feeling satisfied of her choice of clothing before her phone rang twice.
She frowned and saw 2 anonymous texts. "the fuck?!" she mumbled to herself with concern and curiosity.