EIGHT

I wake up the next morning in my bed. I have no clue how I got home last night or what happened after Zo left the party. I'm laying sideways in the bed and I have a bad hangover. I made my way over to the bathroom and freshened myself up.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the living room/kitchen to find something surprising. Kyle is awake with one arm behind his head, on my couch.

"How did you?" I questioned

"I guess I crashed here last night ion know" he laughed

"It's a nice place you got" he added

I'm standing in front of him in booty pj shorts and a bralette but he hasn't said anything about it.

"I should probably go put some clothes on" I made my way into my room.

Zo🤡
yo I need to come over
right now. It's important

yea sure come over

kk

"Zo just texted me sounds like somethings wrong" I told Kyle

"That nigga mad dumb. Hooking up with a thot"

Zo knocks on my door and I don't care that Kyle's here or what he's going to have to say about it.

"Hey what's wrong" I open the door as he looks drained.

"Kyle the hell you doin here banana boy" Lonzo said to Kyle cause he's wearing a yellow shirt

"Alright before I get into my problems I'm just gonna say that I don't care that you guys are together. As long as you-" he points a Kyle " treat my cousin right or else" he made a first and waved it in the air. Kyle just laughed and nodded.

"Me and Denise are officially done she's online saying I'm a deadbeat father..." he went on and told us the whole story about how he's sick of Denise's shit and so am I. After that he left to go home.

I made me and Kyle a nice breakfast as Kyle talked about when his next game was. "We gotta game here and then two games away"

__________________
________

As Kyle was leaving by the door I hugged him goodbye. Today I'm gonna relax and do nothing. I put on Netflix and got a warm blanket along with 2 Tylenol.

Sissy
kehlani did you see the headlines
after last night?

no what is it?

http://celebnews.ca/kuzma

I click the link, my hearts already beating fast cause you never know what the headlines are going to say.

Kyle Kuzma spotted leaving a party with teammates cousin, Kehlani Ball

Model Kehlani Ball leaves club with Lakers Forward, Kyle Kuzma

Lonzo Balls teammate spices it up with younger cousin, Kehlani Ball

I just turn my phone off and go about my day

________________
_____

It's 7:00pm and I'm out getting some groceries, some random girl comes up to me. "Kehlani is it true about you and Kyle?" she's looking at me very interested. "Yes" I reply. It's no longer 'it's the ball brothers cousin' now it's 'Kyle kuzmas lady'.