THIRTEEN

KEHLANI

It's 4:00pm and I just got back from my radio interview. They promoted mine and Zo's song and got me to talk about the cousin collaboration. My manager just sent me the pic from my shoot that I'm gonna post on Instagram.

_________________
___________

liked by: kuz, klaythompson, hunnybun, 1ngram4, zo, avajones and 15,479 more

kehlaniball: summer collection @hunnybun💚

View all 2,973 comments

melo: got that🤮🤮 slime on
kuz: flying home to see you🤤🤤
zo: @kuz na bro we need you
mikaliaclark: stunning baby😍
hunnybun: those curves🤩

__________________
__________

Klay texts my cell and I look at my phone confused. I don't have his name saved in my phone anymore but I remembered it was his.

Klay
hey I'm gonna be
there tomorrow

we need to catch up since
I saw you last

okay, where ?

want me to stop by
your place

I looked around my apartment that was covered in boxes and mess from me packing. There's no way he's coming here.

Ill text you a spot

________________
________

Kyle had a game tonight against Oklahoma so I decided to watch that while I pack up more of my things.

I sipped on a glass of red wine that Kyle got me into and scrolled through properties online and saw a few that I could see me and him living in together one day.

___________________
_______

With 3:00minutes left in the forth quarter they were down 98-110. My palms were sweaty every time I watched Kyle play, there's something about seeing him and the guys play that made me want to imitate what they're doing.

The game was 100-115 and it wasn't looking good for them. The guys couldn't click tonight like they usually do, probably from the partying last night.

Kyle took the final shot from behind half court and it didn't make it. The teams energy was negative. I slammed my fists down on the couch and let out a loud sigh.