Seems Like Only Yesterday Part 1

Flashback

Ciauna POV

"Are you sure you're Ready Ciauna. I don't want you to feel rushed," Kingston said gently kissing my forehead.

"I'm really ready Kingston," I murmured barely above a whisper.

"I just don't want you doing this because of my brother's death," he whispered out.

"We have already talked about this Kingston. I am ready. I promise," I said placing a light peck on his lips.

He hovered over me analyzing my facial expressions looking for any sense of doubt.

After not finding it, his eyes dropped down to my naked body.

"My God," Kingston grumbled out as he traced the contours of my body.

His fingers ignited fireworks all over my skin, creating an electrifying ripple effect.

I'd never felt this vulnerable or exposed before, my feelings and body laid bare for Kingston's gaze.

But with him, it felt right, it felt safe.

His eyes met mine again, dark brown meeting hazel.

Every lazy stroke of his finger and kiss on my body was filled with silent confessions of his love, confessions that his lips might fail to convey.

His actions were assuring, comforting even, bathing me in the security of our love.

Slowly, Kingston pressed his lips against mine, a peak of his love and affection spilling onto my lips.

His touch was as gentle as a brush of silk, evoking a storm inside of me.

His eyes filled with gratitude, desire, and just a hint of nervous anticipation.

His thumb brushed over my cheek in a tender caress before dipping down to meet my lips in a brief, reassuring kiss.

A silent promise, or maybe a prayer, passed through our lips before we broke the near kiss.

Wordlessly, he positioned himself carefully, his brow creasing in stark concentration, seeking one last nod of confirmation from me.

I gave one, a small but confident nod, my hands reaching up to entwine in his hair.

Carefully, patient as always, he entered me.

I tensed considerably, and he stilled, his eyes never leaving my face. "Alright?" he asked, voice hoarse, filled with concern.

I nodded slowly, murmuring a faint "Keep going." Kingston studied my face for a moment more before continuing, his rhythm slow but steady, allowing me to adjust to the new, raw sensation.

There was an initial hitch of breath, a dull ache that soon ebbed away to be replaced by a series of surprising pleasures.

Kingston stilled, his concern apparent, giving me time to adapt.

Strands of his dark dreads fell onto his forehead, making him look ever more endearing, intensifying the love expanding in my chest.

Once he felt my body relax, he started moving again. Gentle at first, then gradually finding a rhythm that had me trembling underneath him.