Once In a Life Time Chapter 5

(Bruno's pov)- It was the next day and I keep calling April and I keep texting her, she wouldn't answer. It was kinda getting on my nerves because she wasn't answering. I had to find out what was going on with her. I decided to go to her house and I could tell that something was up.

" Hello??"

" Hello, who are you??"

" I am Bruno, I am here to talk to April. Is she here??"

" Well she is in the hospital. She tried to overdose last night."

When I woke up I was in the hospital. I was trying to figure out what happened last night. When April's name popped into my head, things were starting to come together. I remember that I was texting and calling her but she never answered. So I had the couragw to go to her house and I remeber her mom telling me she tried to overdose and then it all goes blank. I really hope I didn't cause this.

(April's pov)- I was laying in the hospital bed. My stomach hurt, my head hurt, and my eyes were blood shot. I turned my phone off because I didn't want to see all the things that Bruno was trying to text me. I closed my eyes for a second and when i opened them Bruno was in a wheel chair sitting next to me. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Bruno??"

" I am so sorry. I didn't mean to cause this. The only reason why i didn't say anything was because I was in shock. I didn't expect a girl like you, so wonderful and beautiful, to do something like this. I am so sorry and if you can take me back that would mean the world to me. But if you don't want to take me back i understand. I am so sorry."

" Bruno, just what happened I didn't expect you to be like all the rest of the guys. They would yell at me and tell me to kill myself. Well when you didn't say anything I guessed that's what you were saying. I decided to try and kill myself because if a celebarty like you can't love me because I cut then nobody will ever love me."

Sorry for the long delay. I have been really busy. I know this isnt very long and im sorry. Ive been busy with softball. I will try to update really soon!! Hope you like it.

Victoria❤️