Bob x Ethan- Daddy's boy

(DDLB warning! If you don't like then don't read this one! Ps I'm still new to DDLB so if you have any helpful tips or constructive criticism i'd really appreciate that!)

(Pps lets say that Ethan is visiting Bob for this)

Bob's pov

Ethan was coming to visit tommorrow and I was honestly excited. I haven't seen the little blueberry in months! I hoped that I wasn't gonna go daddy mode and start babying Ethan. Yep, that's right, DDLB, I'm dominant so in this term I'm the 'daddy' type. If you didn't catch on, DDLB stands for
Daddy
Dom
Little
Boy
My one problem is that I don't think Ethan is a little, even though he acts like a small child. None of my friends know this about me...but...one person does..my ex wife, Mandy. That's why she left me.. because she said 'it was freak-ish and disgusting'. It's painful just to think about her...well...it's late, i should probably get some sleep.

~the next day~

I was in the middle of making lunch when I heard a knock at my door. I quickly walked over and opened the door to see Ethan.
"Hi Ethan!"
"Hi da- Bob!"
We hugged for a bit before I let him in and showed him to his room.
"Hey Bob?"
"Yeah?"
"Where's Mandy?"
Fuck, I forgot I never told anyone. I couldn't help but look away and tear up.
"Bob..? Did...did she...?" I nodded and i felt his arms wrap around me. I hugged him back a let a few tears slip. All of sudden i felt him tense up in my arms.
"Bob...can I...tell you something..?"
"Of course"
Ethan started to shake, i guess he's scared.
"I'm...I..I'm a...l-li...l-little..."
I've had a little in my life before and by the look on his face he was slipping into his little space and was about to cry. I told him to stay there and I went to go get a paci that I still had that my first little never used. I cleaned it and came back. I was hiding it and I told him to close his eye and open his mouth. I placed the paci in his mouth and he instantly started to suck on it. He looked me with wide eyes, I smiled softly at him and he hugged me again. I held him close and I whispered to him. "Hey, hey, it's okay baby boy, did you bring any of your little items?" He nodded his head, he's so cute. I picked him up and he was very small and light so it wasn't hard. He laid his head down on my chest, still sucking on his paci. I walked to the room he was staying in, I set him on the bed and I opened his bag.
"You want your stuffie, baby boy?"
"Mhm"
I grabbed his stuffed friend out of the bag and noticed it was at least ten shades of purple and blue. "Nice colour choices" He took the paci out of his mouth to speak. "I like blue and the purple reminded me of you" I blushed when he said that, than a question came to mind.
"Hey Ethan?"
"Yesh?"
"You don't have a caregiver or daddy or whatever you call it at home do you?"
"Nu...i don't have a daddy.."
I was honestly a little glad because I didn't want to lose him to someone.
"W-Well...if you'd like then...you do now.."
"...Can you promise me...not to turn out like...m-my last d-daddy..?" I was nervous, this didn't sound good.
"What did your last daddy do..?"
"He...he would...hit me..." I knew it, my poor baby boy was being hurt. He then lifted up his shirt and what I saw horrified me. It was a big, somehow perfectly round bruse, covering almost all of his stomach. "M-My last d-daddy hit me with a frying p-pan..." He was crying at this point, I almost was too. "Come here baby boy, lemme love you" Ethan moved over to me and cuddled up to my chest.
"I promise you that I will Never. Ever. Lay a hand on you like that"
"T-Thank you...daddy...I love you"
"I love you too baby boy"
The rest of the night we cuddled and I kept petting his hair and rubbing his back until we both fell asleep.

~okay... i'mma be deadass here...my friend texted me the other day to write this and it took me so long and its 3 a-fuckin-m and I'm tired as balls, anyway, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS, stay cranky, buh bye 👋~

(800 words)