Mark x Ethan- Heapass (pt. 1)

Mark's pov

I was still explaining what we we're doing for the Lego video when Amy (Mark and Amy are just friends for this and any other one Mark is shipped with someone) said something got me to shut and the other two to start building. I looked over at Tyler and yelled at him jokingly.
"WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?!"
"I'm putting the tire on the wheel.." Tyler then did something with the wheel and I tried not to laugh. "Okay that's really funny and clever and frankly why everyone loves you but please for the love of God stop." I said that quickly and slightly laughing and then I turned to look at Ethan, who we've nickname Heapass for this video. "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?!" He didn't look at me but his eyes widened and the face he was making made me huff out a laugh.
"Don't you DARE talk to Heapass like that."
"You're right, I'm sorry" I laughed along with them as we officially started building. For some fucking reason I got a motherfuckin boat but we made a bet though and if it floats I win.
"Ha! It floats! I win"
"Damnit! You should have never told him it had to float Heapass!"
Ethan made the same face he made earlier but this time he looked Tyler dead in the soul. "Don't you DARE talk to Heapass like that." We all busted out laughing again and soon we ended the video.

~a few hours later~

(Trigger warning!)
I was heading to the kitchen to check on our pies and I had to pass Ethan's room. When I did pass his room I heard sharp breathing and crying. I stopped and knocked on his door. "Ethan...?" I heard him gasp and what sounded like metal hit the floor. "E-Ethan..? D-Don't tell me you're..." What I heard next scarred me for life..He screamed in pain and hit the floor, I could smell the blood from here. I didn't even bother knocking again, I kicked down the door and Ethan was lying there, unconscious with a huge vertical cut on his arm with other horizontal, smaller cuts across his arms and his body. (He was shirtless) "E-ETHAN!" I ran up to him and got down on my knees and held him up to my chest. "TYLER! CALL AN AMBULANCE! PLEASE!" I could feel the tears streaming down my face in a heavy flow and I heard Tyler running over. "Wait wh- ETHAN!" Tyler called an ambulance and after he quickly came over to us. He was crying too and he put a hand on my shoulder, he was the only one who knew I was in love with Ethan. "Hey, Ethan will make it, he's a fighter.." Tyler tried to calm me down through his own tears and shaky breaths. After a few minutes the ambulance came and we were allowed to ride with Ethan. I was holding his hand and I hung my head down. Tyler was sitting next to me with his hand on my back, trying to comfort me. I looked up at the paramedic to ask him something but I caught him staring at me as if I wasn't human. I wasn't going to say anything but Tyler spoke up for me. "What's your problem?" The paramedic moved his gaze over to me and Ethan's hands. "Oh, you're homophobic, greaattt" Tyler's tone of voice caused me to huff out a small laugh. The guy was about to say something so I pulled out my phone, hid it, and hit record.
"This is why I hate gays"
"Because we stand up for ourselfs and each other?"
"Don't fuck around with me! I've let a few gays die and I will do it again!"
Tyler instantly shut up, i guess he was scared for Ethan. I stopped recording and pulled out my phone. "Hey Tyler? Could you be my camera man?"
"Uh yeah"
I handed Tyler my phone and he hit record while it was facing me.
"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and i know this scene looks bad but it'll be okay" I realized that I was holding Ethan's hand still but at this point I didn't care. "Tyler is man camera man today and uhm...we're in an ambulance...because..." I felt some tears fall, I didn't bother to wipe them. "Because...Ethan...he...he tried to....k-kill himself..." I started to cry but I still spoke through my tears. "Neither me or Ethan will be uploading for a while...I hope you guys can understand...buh bye..." Tyler stopped recording and handed me my phone before pulling me into hug. I couldn't hold it anymore and I hugged back before breaking down. He let me cry into his shoulder and I eventually passed out.

~later~

I woke up to a nurse shaking me lightly, I looked around and I saw a sleeping Tyler next to me.
"Are you Mark Fishbach?"
"Yes ma'am"
"And I'm assuming that the man next to you is Tyler Scheid?"
"Mhm"
"Well Mr. Fishbach, Ethan Nestor will be fine, he's still unconscious and we'll also be sending him home with antidepressents (idk how to spell it TwT) when he is approved to go home"
"Thank you ma'am"
She nodded before walking away but I remembered that stupid ass paramedic and stopped her. "Oh uhm excuse me?" She turned to look at me and she was raising an eyebrow.
"Is there someone i can talk to about that paramedic that was in the ambulance?"
"Oh yes, at the front desk"
"Thank you"
I got up and walked to the front desk and pulled out my phone.
"How may I help you?"
"I was told I could come here if I needed to talk to someone about paramedic"
"Oh yes, go on"
"Well.."
I pulled out my phone and showed her the video. She looked pissed...she told me that he was definitely getting fired and I walked back to the waiting room to find an awake- no...still half asleep Tyler.
"Hey man"
"Hmm"
"Dood"
"Hmm"
"Tyler!"
"Ehh!"
"You're such a baby when you're tired"
He only flipped me off and then rubbed his eyes. He got up and told me to follow him. Apparently the nurse told Tyler that we could go see Ethan because we were soon at his door. I stood outside of his open door and he was hooked up to some wires but he was conscious. I wanted to cry again, i hated seeing him like this. We walked in and caught his attention. He looked over at us and he instantly started to cry. I ran over and hugged him gently.
"I-I'm so s-sorry!"
"Hey, hey, shhh, it's okay Ethan"
I pulled away from the hug and I cupped his face in my hands. He looked at me with hopeful yet tear-filled eyes. I leaned in and placed my lips on his, letting my heart take control. He didn't kiss back for a while and I was about to pull away and give up but then he wrapped his arms around my neck and I felt him melt into the kiss. We sat like that for a moment until we heard a camera go off.
"Tyler...you did not just.."
"Oh yes I did, Heapass"
We all started to laugh and when Ethan wasn't looking i texted Tyler, telling him to send me that picture. He smirked and soon both me AND Ethan's phones buzzed.
"Tyler...you asshole"
"Oh I know Heapass"

~in the group chat (ur seeing it from Mark's phone)~

Stoneface> [image]

Blueboi 💙> nuuuu >/////<

Tyler i'mma beat your ass>

Jackaboy> Awwe!!

Lordfuckface> finally!

Muysperm> I knew it was gonna happen! Wait a second...Ethan what happened?? Why are you in the hospital..?

Blueboi 💙> ...i uhm...Mark...can you..?

Of course baby> Ethan..tried to....kill himself>

Jackaboy> why?!

Muysperm> omg...

Lordfuckface> Ethan...

Blueboi 💙> all the hate...they say such harsh things...i just...i couldn't take it anymore...but...now i know Mark loves me

Stoneface> yeah and to lighten up the mood a bit...uhm Bob, i looked at Mark's phone and your contact name is muysperm...nice dick joke Mark

Muysperm> Mark you fuckhole

I know, I'm awsome>

Jackaboy> thanks for the idea Mark!

Lordfuckface> Yeah, thanks

Muysperm> No!

~end of texting~

I tried to not fall out of my chair laughing but shit happens and I fell. Tyler helped me up and Ethan made sure I was alright. We spent the rest of the day laughing and sound stupid, yet safe shit, and a few days later we took Ethan home.

~sorry but I'm cutting this one into two parts, I had to re-write this back up from 3572 words after it gto deleted and I'm not redoing it in one chapter, anyway, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS, stay cranky buh bye 👋~