Chapter 1

It was dark 

It was cold 

I could hear my breathing being slow and heavy

I tried to move but I couldn't

So I slowly opened my eyes and discovered myself surrounded by water! 

I was floating inside dark waters,  it was pitch black! 

The only thing I could see was "The Moon" above, shining its soothing silver light on me, it was magical! 

But then I heard a faint voice coming from a distance, above the water, it felt like somebody calling me. I tried to move my body again but failed miserably!  

Suddenly something caught my leg and started to pull me down, I struggled to release myself and opened my mouth for help but it was too late.... 

.

I disappeared deep inside waters leaving behind water bubbles which were remnants of my struggle. 

I snapped open my eyes, it took me a minute to realize I was in my bed. I found the table clock kept on the night stand beside me , it showed 2:50 am.

I saw outside the window to my left, Open, with curtains flowing in cold night air and moon as big as in my dreams shining it's light upon me.

I was still breathing heavily, I could feel my heart beat; it was fast,  I was sweating even though it's September and starting of winter and my bed was wet.... 

Course not cause I peed my pants, but cause I was sweating like hell!! 

I thought

It again felt real, after all it still haunts me! 

A cold shiver passed down my spine 

As I calmed myself, I saw another single bed few meters away beside mine, still empty! 

"I heard all newcomers had been recruited. Soo does this mean I don't have to share my room? " I whisper asked myself. 

After thinking for a brief moment I shrugged in response

But then again i saw flashbacks of "the dream" : water,  moon and me screaming!

I decided to forget about it and instructed myself

"Bad dream, maybe again Sandman was busy today!  Now sleep already you don't want yourself to look like a zombie on the first day of college"

I closed my eyes and it didn't took a minute to get back to sleep! 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××                                                                      
                            MORNING 

Stupid table clock started ringing in my ears... 

"Uhhh.. " I groaned at the loud sound

I stretched my arm in sleep to put the sh*t thing off but accidentally it fell and finally there was peace! 

But not for long....I know world would get constipation if I slept in peace!  

And here came a vexing knock at the door,  I ignored;

There came a second knock at the door, I ignored again but third time it was not a knock it was banging at the door. 

I got out of my bed clearly annoyed and screaming

"What's your problem mom?  Can't you once in awhile understand that someone is trying to sleep here!?!" 

and with that I swung open my door only to see a middle aged fat woman in her 40s  with a frowning face with small wrinkles around her eyes, she had greyish eyes and black wavy hair tied in bun with strands of grey hair scattered around in a bad attempt to hide them , she was dressed in blue uniform and ID hanging down her neck 

Still being clueless I asked with a confusing look

"Umm.. Who? "

She glanced me head to toe and gave me surprised look, cause I'm still in my night shorts and an oversized white t-shirt which says " Night Time "

Finally she looked at me and sighed, then she informed me in harsh tone, 

"Miss Nina you're already late for your college, it's already past breakfast time !  So get ready, college starts in 20 minutes!"

She stormed out slamming the door behind.

I stared blankly in air for few seconds to take in what just happened and who the heck was that lady in place of mom? 

Though i won't be surprised if mom told me,she was her long lost sister,since their personality perfectly matches ! 

Then I realized it was not home!  

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically noted myself

"Congratulations Nina your first warden is incarnation of Satan in a fat pig skin! 

...   Gross"

Without wasting another minute I quickly dig out my brush from my still unpacked luggage and brushed my teeth ,then took a quick shower and was in he corridor running, all in less than 10 minutes!

....Nah you don't need to get surprised,I'm not a super human,I just like doing things as quick as possible regardless it being done perfectly or not, doesn't matter.

Oh sorry peeps! I almost forgot to introduce myself 

My name is Nina Emsworth ,18 years old young adult but I prefer myself being childish which helps to keep unwanted sophisticated over smart personalities out of my life ! 

I am second daughter in Emsworth family,

I have two siblings one 24 years old big sister Amelia Emsworth ,currently one of the professors in Harvard university and

16 years old small sister Lily Emsworth ....

well you'll soon meet these obnoxious sisters of mine so don't worry! 

My life requirements to survive are : My books, nature, animals, peace and MYSELF! 

Yup you guessed right I'm introvert ,now it does not mean I'm antisocial,I just don't have tolerance for drama and fake people!

You ask why ? 

Well cause everyone seems normal until you get to know them ! 

So this is the story of my ...umm life maybe or can be something else!  

Let's go on this journey together and the day when my "already sh*tty" life turned upside down. 

******************************************************************************

                                                                                MC's NOTE 

Hey Nina here!! Well if you guys think this is a cliche plot where princess is captured in depression or by alien monsters and then Prince Charming comes riding on stupid horse to save princess .... then NO! Your completely wrong!!

This story is far different from this plot there is no princess or Prince Charming.... well there's me and ...... well u have to tag along to explore what's next! 

Cheers!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

                        Author's Note :

Hey guys!! I'm republishing these chapters after minor changes here and there ^^

Hope u guys enjoy!