Chapter 2

Riverine Island University is one of the renowned college in Michigan USA , but the only downside is that only super rich or super smart people can apply to this college!  

My family is well off so they can afford to teach us all in good school and college. 

Now that does not mean I'm dumb it's entrance exam is quite tough and I passed it with flying colors!...
.
.
.

Is what I would have said if I had super high IQ

As  a proud 'above average' student I was able to pass the exam with bit more then passing marks.

My mother Jasica Emsworth is currently "the president"  of a big commercial company which is well settled in many parts of our country and other countries as well. 

And my father Anderson Emsworth is an undercover government agent working for our country. 

Despite of their jobs they're quite down to earth. (At least that's what our neighbors say not my opinion) 

We don't live in a super big mansion with lot of maids and butlers lurking in mansion to do your each and every work .

We have only one nani Ms. Linda, she's typical old woman in her late 50s , grey hairs with wrinkled skin and hardly able to do any of her jobs, the only reason she's still our nani is cause she was with us since Amelia was a baby.

Mom and Dad decided to give us all normal life, to make us understand how living is a struggle in this competitive world ( again their words not mine)

So cause of their job mom is always on business trips and Dad always have a case to solve, and that's why we decided to have a day settled were all our relatives and family members gather to play games and spend a quality time with family! 

Honestly speaking it's total nusence, the only thing I end up doing on that day is babysitting my cousins

Now that's one of the important reasons I decided to live in Dorms

Well as you know, starting of the day was not as I thought, 

College starts at 9 and I was still running in the halls for past 5 minutes, that's what the problem is of these big colleges, it's a freaking maze! 

I glanced at my silver Titan watch, it showed 8:57, 3 minutes for classes to start and I was still clueless where to find my class!  

"Dammit can't they provide a proper address to classrooms at least, it says second floor but it's not a floor it's a maze!  Stupid college staff! " 

"Ehh badmouthing college your studying in?"

I turned around to see from were this beautiful statement came from. 

It was a boy with grey hairs gelled in spikes, but to me it more looked like thorns grown on potato head!

He had blue shiny eyes but face was straight and emotionless as wood statue only if he was not throwing an ugly smirk towards me.

A perfect jawline but a lil' bit small nose for the face but is unnoticeable and surprisingly looks good! 

If you ask me his face gets 85 out of 100.

I turned back immediately, not in mood to argue and there were two reasons, 

First I hadn't had my breakfast so I'm in shortage of energy and 

Second I was getting late for my class! 

So I got back to my business to find my class but again an annoying comment came out from his mouth which made my blood boil!  

" Someone got bad mood ?!" Clear amusement heard in his voice

He chuckles and I shot back a glare

" I would like to insult you back , but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand me "

" Where you got that lines?!? Guess someone does their homework regularly eh ?!?" 

I rolled my eyes at him,

" Who crapped in your Cheerios today ?"

" I don't remember having Cheerios today morning .....hmm....yea ! "

I mentally facepalmed and thought

How long are these 3 minutes?  And why my first day is so messed up? , although it's no surprise but still! And why of all damn human species I have to meet this guy ?

Just when I was having these thoughts a growl left my stomach and my face turned red out of embarrassment. 

"Pfff-- guess someone missed their Cheerios today? And they need more food to compensate " He chuckles

He asked trying to hold up his laugh

I snapped

" WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! "
"I--

 *bell rings*

*growl of my stomach*

" Pff- you didn't had your breakfast right? " He said mockingly, not sensing the rising volcano inside me

Just as I was about to open my mouth to blurt out some nonsense against him, my eyes caught something behind him and I froze!  

I saw a perfect sapphire blue eyes .

Unlike this grey hair bastered they were of deep blue shade and it emitted hostility and coldness, but that was not the reason I froze, it was because I felt deja vu and somehow it remembered me of....... Of... Of what?

His eyes were settled on the book he was reading but they managed to give me chills down through my spine and i went numb. 

Who was this guy?  Do i know him?  Why I'm getting chills?

  These were the questions I asked myself. 

                                                                                                                  To be continued      

                         Nina Emsworth 

***********************************************************************

                          MC's note 

Hey guys Nina here!  I kow you guys are thinking why my story is so much screwed up and why chapters are so much short?!?  Well the ans is simple cause my author's brain is screwed up due to her screwed up life!  I think it'll take time for her to get normal till then enjoy the blast of mystery!!  Cya guys soon!! 

Meh : 🙄" soon " Yea

Nina : *poked her head in * what did ya say?

Meh : nah, nothing * waving my hand signaling her to go *

Nina : (눈‸눈) * gives 'watching me' sign *

Meh : Gosh, too much for being an Author!

*leaves the room *

Beep, over and out!