One

Mayrin's POV
I woke up to the sound of my dad screaming. I had an abusive father and he has been like this ever since my mom passed away a year ago from a car crash. That day my mom had went out to get snacks that I had asked her to get. I always thought it was my fault but denied it soon when I realized that the other driver hit her first. But that's not what my dad thought. He always blamed it on me. And he always hated me for that and therefore abused me.
"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED NOW!!" Yelled my dad. I didn't want to reply because he was probably going to think I'm talking back.

"Of course dad"I said peeking my head out the door. Today was the first day of a new school. I had lived here in California for my whole life but I moved schools. I got up and went to the bathroom I had just taken a shower last night and I didn't want to blow dry my hair so I didn't get in the shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I heard foot steps coming up to my room. Oh no. "MAYRIN I TOLD YOU TO GET UP" he yelled from the stairs. "I am dad" I said. I regretted it as I realized I had a bit of an attitude when I said that. "DONT TALK BACK TO ME BITCH". He yelled then slapped me. I grabbed my cheek and nodded my head. "Sorry sir" I mumbled. He walked out of my room. I checked to make sure there was no bruise. He only left a hand mark thank god.

I left my straight brown hair down. My eyes are a hazel color with a pop of green. I put on this

I applied perfume,grabbed my phone and walked out my room I went downstairs to grab an apple and saw my dad passed out on the couch

I applied perfume,grabbed my phone and walked out my room I went downstairs to grab an apple and saw my dad passed out on the couch. Thank god I thought. I grabbed the apple and walked out the door. I got in my car and started it. I drove to school while listening to party favor by Billie Eilish.

***
I got off and was so nervous. I took a deep breath and walked in. My first stop was the office wear I was going to pick up my locker combination. "Hello are you miss Marquez"asked an old lady who I assume is the principal. "Yes ma'am"I replied. "Here is your combination and schedule"she gave me small smile. "Thank you" she nodded her head.

I walked out of the office and down to my locker. I started to put in my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a blond haired boy with icy blue eyes and chiseled jaw. "Can I help you" I asked "yes you can baby girl"he said licking his lips and looking at me up and down.
"ewh" I said and pushed him away. "What ever just know if you wanna feel loved call Justin aka me" he winked "fuck off" I rolled my eyes.
This going to be tough year.

Hey hoes! How do you like the story so far😉. Well it gets better trust me🥵

Duces ✌️