No love in these dance moves

Josie POV

I know I should of giving Hope an answer but she ran off before I could say anything. I screwed up this time but she took me off guard and I just couldn't say it. It's a lot and I don't if I'm ready to say it to her.
"Lizzie" I say tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me looking down at her clipboard. She tapped it with her pen
"Hey sis what's up?"
"Nothing...Agh actually I need to talk to you" She looks me in my eye and smiles more.
"Ok sure maybe after you practice dancing today" she gestures to the people around her that are practicing for the competition. Shit I forgot, I put my hands on my head and groan.
"Lizzie I don't think I'm up for dancing-"
"No no you are doing this" she says to me and I sigh and tilt my head.
"Go on" I get pushed by Lizzie onto the dance floor.
"Wait but I don't have a dance partner"
"Sure you do" she pushes me into the back of someone and she turns around. Oh, it's Hope great. Is that a New Jersey though I haven't seen her wear it before she looks really good, she smells so nice too? I shake my head as Hope stares at me, the love in her eyes isn't gone but I can see she's trying not to show any emotion.
"Now dance..." hope and I stare at each other not daring to move.
"Come on don't be shy" she says pushing us close together. Hope sighs and holds out her hand I look at it and take it. She grabs my waist and pulls me close to her body as our other hands were lanced together. We move in rhythm but she doesn't look at me the whole time.
"Hope?" She doesn't say anything. She spins me quickly but gracefully our eyes meet for a second before she pulls hers away.
"Please" Nothing not even a look.
"Please look at me" she doesn't at first but soon turns her head and looks me in my eyes. Our eyes lock and my heart leaps but I can see I hurt her.
"I'm so sorry"
"What are you sorry for?" She says her voice was cold sending an unpleasant shiver down my spine.
"Agh...never mind"
"That's what I thought"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"You always back away when things start getting for real"
"What are you talking about?"
"Do you love me?" She looks deeper into my eyes and I can't say it.
"That's what I mean"
"No hope wait"she looks away
"I can't wait,I love you..." she comes close to my ear.
"I want you" I let out a sigh.
"Come" She says pulling my hand as she pulls me quickly off the dance floor. She pulls me into a room and closes the door.
"Hope.." I say as her face comes close to mine. She puts her hand on the wall and the other wrapping around my waist. She buries her head in my neck.
"Hope" She kisses my neck and I already give in. I move my neck to the side. She sucks and gazes her skin over my neck and it reminds me of the first time hope made a move on me. I moan as she bites harder. She kisses all around my neck and I realize that this is torture if I can't say I love her then why am I with her. I can tell she means those three words but I need time. I want to say them and mean it.
"Hope please stop" I Say and she immediately pulls away.
"I need time" she stares at me as I see all the love in her eyes disappear. She opens the door and walks out damn it she looks mad. I run after her
"Hope please wait-"
"NO!" She says shooting at me. She turns around and the tears fall down her face. She tries to wipe them away quickly.
"Hope you know I like you" I say softly.
"But you will never love me" She says the tears stinging my eyes.
"Hope of course I do"
"Than say it" I keep quiet and she laughs a cruel and broken laugh.
"You don't love me"
"Hope.."
"No were you in it just for the sex?" She comes closer to me. Some eyes are on us.
"No hope I wasn't-"
"What is it then, I'm not a toy Josie"
"I didn't say you were that-"
"You just wanted to use me is that it"
"Hope no-"
"I CAN HEAR YOUR FUCKING THOUGHTS!" She shouts at me. Somethings up with her, I'm not thinking those things
"I'm not saying that!" I shout back. She laughs that cold laugh again.
"You're been dramatic!" I Say to her and she looks at me
"I'm not"
"You are Hope, so can you please calm down people are looking at us"
"That's it"
"What?"
"You don't want people knowing about us" I freeze
"Of course, you don't care about me you don't want me" she starts walking away. I grab her hand and she turns around.
"Hope please"
"No Josie fix your shit before coming to me"
"Hope you don't understand!"
"What is it are you afraid?!"
"I'm not afraid to be who I am!"
"Then why are you so scared if people know about us?"
"I don't know ok" she shakes her head.
"Hope this is just so new, I haven't felt like this with anyone"
"That's because we are mates and that all we will ever be" we are both crying.
"Fuck you" she says and runs off. I fall to the ground and cry as I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I just cry into them. I fucked, we both fucked up.