Last goodbye

Hope POV

3 years later-

I am so nervous as I shift on my feet. I feel a hand on my back and I turn my head to see Lizzie there. She smiles at me and I give her a nervous smile back.
"Nervous?"
"Yeah" I wipe my hands on my white dress and look back at Lizzie who laughs at my small reaction.
"Don't be"
"I know it just the wait is killing me" Lizzie looks at me and I see MG put his thumbs up in the air from afar and Lizzie looks at me.
"Turn around"
"What?"
"You can't see her until she is standing right next to you" Lizzie turns me around and I sigh the wait really is killing me.
"Nearly there" I close my eyes breathing in and out. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.
"Nearly..." I don't open my eyes even though I am turned around I still close them.

I feel a small tap on my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes and look to see Josie. She looks so beautiful in her white dress that I start crying. I can see she is crying too.
"Are you sure I can't kiss her yet?" I say to the priest and there is laughter among everyone else.
"No not yet" Josie and I stand to face each other and I take her hands in mine and I smile trying not to cry.
"Everyone May takes their seats" everyone sits down and I look over Josie's shoulder to see Lizzie standing behind her and crying already. I smile and look around seeing Mr.Saltzman and everyone else seated but there are two empty seats in the front and I frown looking at Josie.
"We have to leave seats for your parents to sit" I cry putting my hand on my face. That's so sweet of Josie as I miss my parents as I wish they could see me now.
"Sorry continue" I say to the priest and I look back at Josie taking her hands again and I smile warmly at her.
"I know today both of these girls really want to get this over with and get married so I'll get right to it" everyone laughs and Josie and I do too.
"Hell yes" Josie says squeezing my hands and I smile even bigger.
"Let's go"
"Ok, now Hope Mikaelson do you have your speech for Josie Saltzman?"
"Yes, Josie when I first met you I knew there was something special about you something I could never let go of until 3 years ago when I kissed you and fell in love with you. Everything you do is so special to me and I can't wait until our honeymoon"
Everyone laughs
"HOPE IM STIL HERE" says Mr. Saltzman and I laugh winking at him and looking back at Josie.
"You are so beautiful and I love you with all my heart, I can't wait to make you mine forever" Josie wipes away tears.
"Ms. Josie Saltzman do you have your speech for Hope Mikaelson "
"Yes just give me a second.." I laugh as Josie wipes her eyes and sniffs and cleans her face up.
"Ok, I'm ready, Hope I always had a crush on you it never went away as hard as I tried to push it away I could never get over someone as beautiful as you. " I laugh and smile at her.
"When we first kissed I knew I was in way to deep and I'm glad we got together even though I have my jealous moments can you blame me" I laugh
"I love you and I promise I will just be secretly Jealous, I love you Hope I promise I will forever love you cause like wow" she pauses looking me up and down.
"Sorry that wasn't a part of my speech it's just wow, you look so beautiful babe" I wipe away my fast-falling tears.
"You look stunning Josie" I Say and she wipes tears from her eyes.
"I can't wait to make you mine" she finishes. The priest smiles warmly at us as we turn to look at him. He wipes his eye
"Sorry weddings always get me" we all laugh and he looks down at his book. He looks at me
"Ok then, Do you take Josie Saltzman as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do" I say looking at Josie her eyes filled with love. The priest looks at Josie.
"Do you take Hope Mikaelson as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do I really do" I try and not to cry as she looks at me.
"Ok, the rings" after a moment MG comes running down to us as he pulls out the rings from his pockets.
"Sorry I'm late, I forgot where I put the rings" I laugh and take the ring from him as Josie takes the other.
"Classical MG" everyone laughs as I look back at Josie.
"Hope" the priest says.
"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of all witches, werewolves, vampires, and every fantasy being" I put the ring on Josie and smile remembering when I proposed to her three years ago.
"Josie" the priest says.
"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of all witches, werewolves, vampires and every fantasy being" Josie says putting the ring on my finger.
"Ok the moment you have all being waiting for, I now pronounce you wife and wife you may kiss the bride" I don't wait and kiss Josie as everyone goes crazy cheering. I smile on Josie's lips putting my hand on her waist and pulling her closer to me. She laughs on my lips as I dip her kissing her even more. When we break apart I look at her smiling like an idiot.
"Finally" Josie says laughing and I laugh at her.
"Hey you said when we are twenty we can officially get married and we are twenty so"
"Oh, so you would have married me on the spot?"
"Yes I would" she laughs giving me another kiss. I take her hand in mine and pull her as we run down the aisle as everyone throws flowers on us. I am so happy I can't breathe, I just married the girl of my fucking dreams.

                                        • • •

Six years later-

Josie and I are still together as happy as ever as we have two little girls named Jessica and Harley, Jessica is 6 and Harley is 7 years old. They are the sweetest girls ever except Harley can be sassy she reminds me of myself. Jessica is a hybrid and Harley is a werewolf. Figured since I'm the one who lost the bet and had the babies. I'm just joking we both decided that. Josie has a huge job at the Fantastic beasts and witches company a place where they fight for fantasy being's rights and do all the smart lawfully stuff which Josie recently got into being head manager and I'm so happy and proud of her. She makes more money than me and of course, she uses that as her advantage and always makes me do things but don't worry I know she is playing with me and I'm always charged in some things if you know what I mean. Wink wink nudge nudge.
I, on the other hand, works for a protecting place where I go on missions and ensure the safety of humans and to make sure they stay away from creatures, witches, vampires, and so on. I also educate people of my kind.
I can see the girls growing up and being so brave and beautiful. Of course, they are going to My dad in-laws school because why not, anyway I can't believe after everything after all the suffering I had I finally have a family and a wonderful wife.
"What you doing there?" Josie says leaning over me.
"I just finished writing my book" I say putting my pen down and closing the book.
"Wow baby what is it on?"
"Us and our life"
"Sounds interesting"
"Hmm, I guess" I laugh as she hits me.
"Of course my love"
"Well...." her hands gaze over my thigh and I raise my eyebrow looking at her.
"The girls are asleep so maybe we can have a little fun?"
"Hmm that sounds interesting" she laughs as I smirk grabbing her hand pulling her to the bedroom. I push her against the door and slowly kiss her bitting down on her lip as a slight moan escapes her lips.
"Mine"
"Mine" She says back and I push her in and onto the bed.

THE END!

Oh my god, I'm in tears at how sweet you all have been! I'm going to miss you guys so much but don't worry I'm making another book with Hosie in it which will probably be up by the 4 July (which is tomorrow) and be called 'the girl at the door (Hosie)' I have amazing ideas for the book so far so be sure to check my page for the book ;)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING