Internet crush chpt 1

My name is Jung hoseok but my friends call me hobi. I met this boy over the social media app Instagram. If your wondering I first met him last year we've been talking ever since. Me and him are the same age, 20 (yes I aged them down lol). Overtime I developed a crush on him which became something I thought about telling him often.

But one day he texted me something that could change my life forever.

Yoongi: hey so I was wondering if we could meet up
Me: sure when
Yoongi: idk maybe tomorrow or sometime this week
Me: sure I mean it wouldn't hurt but we have to go somewhere public
Yoongi: ok bye ttyl

Yoongi pov
You have no idea how nervous I was when sending that text. I never knew how nerve wracking it could be to send something like that. Overtime I've had a growing urge to meet up with him. I think it has something to do with my crush I've developed on him.

When we first texted eachother I was nervous because I didn't know him that well, but now I do.
He is one of the sweetest people I know which could be a reason I fell for him. His smile can light up a room. Honestly it makes my day better when I talk to him since I only have a few friends in real life but don't get me wrong I appreciate them so much.

But when I finally sent that text message to hoseok I was shocked when he said yes. My thoughts were racing through my head. I was nervous and excited. It's not that I didn't expect him to say yes it's just I kept my hopes down so that I wouldn't be disappointed if he said no. We are meeting in 2 days no one else knows but us and my friend jungkook and his boyfriend taehyung.

They tried to convince me it could be a bad idea. I didn't listen and told them that "I know but I want to meet him". They nervously gave me permission to go meet him. It's not that I need to permission to go. But I had to use their car to drive there. It was night now by the time I had got done convincing them.

Me:goodnight 💜💜
Hoseok: goodnight 💜💜

That marked the beginning of our story