Instructions:

A/N : Please read this part if you've done the True Ending Part on the first page.

If you are here by mistake or curious please go back to "Original Route!"

In order to read the story please complete the first part first then read this part. The following are the new features after you've read the story.
You will choose at the choices and this affects your story ending.

What's New?

This new features enable you to create a new ending for my story. In case you can progress that's good as long as you avoid the word "Game Over".

Bonus Game is Unlocked if you finished Two Endings or more. But it will not be related to the original story.

Relationship Status Unlocked:

You can now increase your relationship level with the Character you are talking with. (Only the ones with Available Relationship Bar Level)

How to increase?
Talk to them nicely often and don't ignore them. Just like what friends and families do.

How to decrease?
Well Ignoring them means nothing. You can't decrease your relationship level with that person. If you really insist, load to the saved file of your last save point. This May revert the points back as many as the time when you saved your progress.

Available Characters with that status:
Ethan
Flaire
Iya
Andrew

The Danger Points.
This can be Gained by breaking things, This Increases the calamity possibility, And attracts bad endings.

14 New endings are unlocked!!

Gears of Reality - True Ending

All Together, Forevermore

June - The Lone Guy (1,2,3,4)

Nicolas Family

NOVA All together!!

The Phantom's Escape

JD And Justine

Lost in the Twilight

The Beginning of Despair

Lucid Dream - The Forgotten Time

Welcome to the World Of Nightmares
Line after this ending:
- Be reborn from the Dead!!

Bonus Game Endings:

Gears of Hope - Best Bonus Ending

June - The Lone Guy (Fifth Variation)

The Loving Siblings

June and Andrew

These endings make every different outcome on the real world. So make the ending you want for yourself.

Ask or Comment if you found any errors, bugs, or anything to fix problems and make the story better.

If there are any missing parts let me say they are under development or called as Early Reading Access.

The First Part is not Done yet for some education months.