Chapter 1

Okay so I'm going to change the original story line. I'm going to change the part where Obi met Shirayuki and a couple other stuff. Sorry, please understand

***

OBI'S P.O.V

I walked with the white-haired prince beside me. We met two days ago at the woods. I have no idea why he even trusted me in the first place. Or maybe he didn't?

"Where are we going again, Mister?" I asked him as I keep jumping around to make him annoyed. I don't know why I can't stop moving. Staying in one place is just not my thing.

"We're going to meet one of my friends," He sighed before continuing "you, Obi, are going to be her personal guard."

"So I'm going to be your third aide and her personal guard?" I asked and he nodded "That sounds like a lot of work, pft" I mumbled, though I think he heard it because right after it, he scoffed.

We continued to walk in silence. My hands were behind my head and my eyes were closed, I don't really care if I fall my eyes are sooo tired.

Then I heard it "We're here" Zen said. I opened my eyes and saw a redhead in front of me.

And right after I saw her-without even thinking- I ran to her and pulled her into a big hug. My face was sniffing her neck and my arms were around her shoulder.

"Little red!" I whisper-shouted so only she can hear me. But I didn't get any respond from her, she didn't say anything. And instead of hugging me back, she just patted my back "Little red?" I started to wonder if it was really her or it was someone else.

That's when I felt someone pulling me away from her. It was Prince Zen, he pulled me away and now me and he young lady were blushing. Her because she was hugged by a stranger; and me because I am that stranger. Though instead of feeling embarrassed I felt dissatisfaction, disappointment that she was not her.

"Obi! You can't just hug someone like that!" The prince scolded me, he was red as the young lady's hair. He was clearly jealous.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I truly apologize, young miss" I apologized. She laughed quietly and replied "It's okay. Is she a redhead too?"

"Yeah..." I laughed awkwardly too. She gave me another warm smile and put her hand on my shoulder "There are not much redhead here so It's kind of normal for you to mixed us up." I nodded and bowed down to show how sorry I was. Then, Zen came over to her and started talking to her. Their talk was not that quick. As they talked, I looked at the lady's hair once more and realized that her hair was different with Little red's hair! How could I mixed them up!?

I sighed.

***

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The red-haired girl (not Shirayuki) ran as a guy chased her. He was holding a dagger on his hand while all she had was a bow and some arrows. She know that her weapon is not for close up fight, so she decided to just run and hope that he would not catch her. The guy chasing her was an assassin, someone else paid him to kill her for a reason she doesn't even know. She hated this life she has but there's nothing she could do to change it.

"Ugh! You little!" He shouted to her. She just kept running, through the bushes and over the trees she jumped. She learnt all this from all those years living inside the woods alone. She learnt how to fight, how to use a sword, and more. He was already panting while she breathed as if she was on top of the world.

"Why so slow, old man? Aren't you supposed to catch me?" She mocked him and laughed right after while still running away, she jumped over a branch and now she's over a tree feeling like flying. She loved the feeling, though. That's the only good thing about her life at the time. She loves how the wind blows her hair as she runs, she loves how birds are only a couple inches above her when she jumped.

After a couple of minutes running, she decided to look back. She wanted to see if he had gave up, when she saw that no one was behind her she stopped running. She was on a branch of a tree, she then turned around once more and now she can view the whole kingdom of Clarines. It was amazing, beautiful, it can't be described with just words!

"Amazing..." She mumbled, amazed by the view she got there. A bright smile climbed up her face but it didn't stay for long because just a second later, she felt something sharp touched her back. She turned to check what it was, the guy earlier. He was trying to kill her with his weapon in his hand! She kicked his chest and he let go of his dagger, she caught that weapon of his and let him fall off the tree and onto the ground he fell.

He groaned before shooting something to her, she dodged it. She also dodged the third and second ones. But then, she let down her guard because she heard a voice. Someone else was there. That's when his shot got to her. She passed out but is still alive, he caught her body and ran. He scratched the plan he had earlier which is to give her to the person paying him; he decided to bring her back to his friends. They could use a girl like this to hunt and stuff. He smirked at the thought that he has a living, walking weapon in his hands right now.

***

"Hey! Watcha' have there Ogg?" One of his friends asked him once he arrived at home. He was going to tell him about the girl he just put on the table when another friend of his came in.

"It's a girl! Why did you bring her here!? You idiot!" And he smacked the hunter's back, not the friendly way.

"Not an ordinary girl! This girl can run as fast as... I don't know! Cheetah? And she is so strong! We can use her as our fighter or even better. Our weapon."

And with that the three adults inside that tent smiled in victory and they celebrated this at night.

As they partied, the girl woke up and look around. She had a chain around her, she know that she herself can break the chain. But another thing she was sure of was that she can't escape that place with rushing out. So she stayed and apparently, she stayed longer than meant.

2 years LATER...

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Okay guys, so let's just say that 2 years was how much season 1 and 2 was. Because I have no idea about that, so please forgive me!

That's all!

Bye!