Chapter 3

I am SORRY! I unpublished this book because I thought I wouldn't want to continue! But now that I re-read it, I want to write more! So here's another chap! :)

The red-head (not Shirayuki) woke up.

She was confused but suddenly remembered what happened when she looked around the gigantic gorgeous bedroom. Another thing she also remembered is the fact that she finally met her childhood best friend again, but she got this weird feeling every time he's here.

Maybe it's hate, because he left her.

But she personally think that it's not that. She felt like there's these animals? Inside her stomach flying around.

Her heart would beat faster when he's here, and more symptoms of something she didn't know of. Even so, she still want him to be her best friend again.

Though she's sure that he's now with the other red-head named Shirayuki.

"Hi." She heard and jolted up.

She looked towards the source of voice and saw the white-haired prince leaning on the opened door of her room. His hands was crossed near his chest and his face was serious, very serious.

Then, he walked toward the girl and stopped a couple foot in front of her. The male inspected her from top-to-toe. She didn't flinch though, even with the prince's eyes on her.

He smirked.

But then walked away, stopping for a while to motion her to follow him.

The girl didn't hesitated and followed the not much older prince. They were quiet as they walked, but it was not awkward in any possible way. Both didn't realized that they already arrived at the garden (or whatever that place most of the scenes were at that looked like a garden in the middle of the palace), where the male intended to bring her to.

(Y/N) Looked around without moving or taking another step. With her mouth hanging open, her head moved in a circle pattern to observe the beautiful garden in the middle of the palace of Clarines.

Everyone was working, doing their jobs and it amazed her. How can a person like her ended up inside a palace this gorgeous. It was unbelievably beautiful. Everything about it was.

"So, (Y/N)." The prince started. The red-head looked at him, her eyes still shining from the time she first looked at the garden in front of them. He laughed but then continued, "I won't just throw you out. But that means, you have to work for me."

"Work?"

"Yups." He nodded, "I heard, you are a good hunter."

"Maybe? I don't know."

"Yeah, I need a hunter on my team." He told her and offered the girl his hand to shake, "So what do you say? You okay with joining the team?" He asked her.

She smiled and shook his hand, "Sure."

"Okay, I know that you and Obi have some stuff to finish." He said to (Y/N), "So I am going to let the two of you talk and hug all those things out first before we do a group meeting. Alright?"

The girl nodded.

"Good. Now I am going to go check other stuff. You can explore this castle or just play here with the knives and the trees. Whatever you want. Or maybe you want to start early with that making and catching up with Obi? I don't care. Enjoy your time here, my lady." And with that, he left.

Then, there was silence. She was enjoying the silence. No blood or screams, just the air blowing her red hair and the sight of trees and green grass in front of her. She knew on that moment, that there's almost nothing that could ruin all that for her. Key word is almost.

"Had a good talk with Master Zen earlier?"

She heard and internally groaned.

"Yeah, I did." She replied as she slowly walked away from the man hanging on the pilar next to her. He knew that she was trying to avoid him. But he didn't want her to. She's his first love! And now that she's here next to him again, he realized that he is still in love with her.

"Don't go." He said sternly but with a sense of joking in his voice, "I know that you have been trying to avoid me. But don't, why do you not want to talk or even be around me so badly?"

The girl was going to let everything out at that time but then just sighed. She felt as if it's not the time for that yet, so she just continued to walk and replied with a small but still hearable "I have my reasons." And with that, Obi is alone again.

"Good luck bro." He heard from behind him.

The assassin looked back and saw Mitsuhide and Kiki standing there laughing at him.

"And I thought Zen's love story was bad." The green-haired boy laughed at his friend, Obi rolled his eyes at the two and just walked away from them.

"Whatever." He mumbled as his walked slowly turned into a run. He left the two aides laughing next to the pilar. One of them laughing like a mad man, the other laughing crazily on the inside but just look like she's smirking on the outside.

***

Sorry for the long time I took for this short chapter :(

If you're still reading, then thanks. It means so much to me. I will try to update again soon, maybe after my exams are over.

Thank you for reading,
Byeee~!